Beta Key giveaways making people answer trivia feels like gatekeeping imo

I’m just not a fool.

I’d rather her being dead than for them to invent some BS excuse to bring her back.

Garrosh 2.0 would’ve been bad writing.

Please read Steve Danuser thread since he does have a forum page now.

Maybe if it was under the former now fired creative director but now under Steve not so much.

Garrosh thrust into a position that he didn’t want, and without support. He did the best that he could given the circumstances without any support from other horde leaders. It’s a descent that others didn’t bother trying to stop.

Read this and come back to me after.

Closed beta is also gatekeeping…

I don’t trust them not to do something stupid.

Plus the story is at the whim of the nine winds.

If they have to build a villain up during the time skip then they will.

We have Denathrius which stole stuff from the burning Legion. Sylvanas, and some robot called the Jailer.

It doesn’t look good.

There wasn’t any villain during the time skip it was all peaceful and lorthemar and the Nightbourne girl got married and stuff nothing really major happen off screen and please do me a favor and go read what I have posted.

Yes, but is it a slap in the face?

All I see is “Will do whatever the hell we want”

Don’t like Steve direction than do please just ignore the story.

OP is as spiteful and hateful of people as I am. Because I agree with them.

Guy’s got a dandy box of candy [The Beta Key] that he knows near everyone really wants and would do almost anything for it and wants to take this to his advantage upon everyone to dangle it above them like they’re a meek little dog that has to do a trick first to get the treat but he gets to decide the trick you need to do.

Damn insulting to me and I would feel completely disrespected. If I ever call someone an elitist it’s because I see they’re trying to hold a power over others to their own amusement. Yes it could very well be for sincere and heartfelt fun, 100%. But given my experience with Human society, that’s not my first thought now is it?

Don’t insult me by dangling a Beta key in front of me and then telling me I have to do a trick [Like a game of trivia] for it. Harumph.

Not until I get my pound of Alliance flesh.

1 Like

Oh and I am sorry to burst your bubble Steve isn’t going to continue with the faction war type of story moving forward.

That’s good. Now they won’t need contrived reasons to start the war again.

Ha!

I wouldn’t bet on that. This is Blizzard.

1 Like

LOL you’re all over the place trying to argue me and its obvious you’re the troll.
Being “this tall to ride” isn’t about elitism, it’s more about safety.
Giving out prizes at their trivia night also not about elitism, its about the time they have free to give it out.
Nice try but the execution is all wrong. Try again, Grasshoper.

both examples are as ridiculous as being mad a streamer is doing a beta key giveaway for trivia.