Beta Invite Wave and Burning Crusade Classic Launch Test

You have to fully exit launcher and restart it.

I got in, myself :slight_smile:

Speak for yourself.

Can we please have NPCs port players into ramparts and bloodfurnace from org for the first week of tbc launch so those of us that want to quest level actually have enough sparsely populated layers to actually tag mobs and get kills on named quest mobs and those that want to dungeon grind level can do that without negatively impacting the servers?

Why do you think I’m speaking for you? What is wrong with you. Get over yourself. So hateful.

3 Likes

isnt mail between chars on same account and same server supposed to be instant in tbc?

Wrong section to post about that. On the PTR, I saw people talking about this being a long-standing bug that they still haven’t fixed going into TBC. Hopefully Blizzard fixes it by TBC launch.

Unless you’re the queen, the word we includes more than you.

Ahhh… nice, so i will be causing havoc in beta? Nice.

As far as I know it’s more than 50 a day.

Its possible it was removed for testing purposes on beta

It doesn’t mean specifically you though does it. Did I say Glinda and I are happy with your work? No. I spoke in a generality which is normal for human speech. You are the one who chose to believe I was speaking for you.

Correct.

Don’t do that.

Don’t do what? I am not going to change my speech for you.

Put words in my mouth.

Are you having trouble follwing the conversation?

Not at all. I never once put words in your mouth. You’re doing what you do best… Trolling.

Ah, you just had a mouse in your pocket. Gotcha.

Or are you secretly Queen Elizabeth II?

This was fixed already.

I’m curious as to what algorithm the beta waves use to decide who gets in. From what I’ve seen, the majority of my friends and guildies got into the beta on this wave, but I didn’t. I know people who never played Classic that got into the beta and also people who didn’t opt in who got in. Whereas I opted in during the Blizzcon announcements and have well over 100 days played in Classic. I really didn’t want to be that guy saying, “I’ve played since Vanilla, why no invite?!” but it’s pretty frustrating having been prepping for TBC as much as I possibly can on live for the past 6 months, but really wanting to test macros, addons, practice PvP, plan pathing, and generally assist in making TBC as good as it can be, but being unable to due to RNG beta invite waves.

If the majority of players got into beta this wave, why not just make it an open beta, especially if the goal is to stress test servers?

I’m sure they’ll never tell us how they decide on beta invite waves. However, I am pretty sure the same people that usually get invited do get invited at some point. It’s super hard for any of us that have never been in one of Blizzard’s betas to get invited to one. I guess you could say I’m just used to Blizzard ignoring my existence. :slight_smile: