Beta Build Deployment works!

How are they teasing us? ActiBlizzard didn’t post anything about the beta or the login screen. This is all a 3rd party’s doing. Blizzard is busy working away at getting it ready.

While I totally agree that Blizzard can post whatever they want on the CDN early or late as they want, in whatever form…

…they know everyone is watching. They know we want something.

Just because you’re staring at a pretty girl doesn’t mean she owes you anything or is teasing you. Stop being creepy lol.

If I’m paying her $15 a month… your metaphor goes into all sorts of creepy and isn’t relevant.

Blizzard isn’t a random girl on the street, and the Classic team has said they intend to be responsive, and listen to the community.

I’m so F’n moist right now

3 Likes

Well the house isn’t burning down. So no need to comment.

They’ll stick to the schedule.

It needs to get really bad. Like spamming bad for them to comment on stuff.

They only commented on high elves in a Q&A because the thread got like 5,000 replies.

Heck the AV post got to 1,000 replies and no follow up.

I think funny is relevant. Haha 15$ a month… Most of us probably aren’t paying anything right now.

Did he consent?

Challenge accepted?

Calling Blizzard a tease was a lighthearted comment and not me saying that Blizzard owes us anything.

I’m just playing around. Don’t take it personally.

Not initially.

They want us to stew before turning up the heat and announcing themselves.

With the recent posts on missing the blue post mark here’s to getting the announcement 8pm est today or tomorrow woth invites rolling out over the holiday weekend :beers::beers::beers:

2 Likes

Had to correct your obvious typo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes