Beta begins next week

Checking out some classes/specs to see what feels fun and pick a main for TWW. Same with professions.

Maybe get a little familiarity with the dungeons so if I go tank then I have a degree of comfort with pathing in pug groups.

The amount of time/fun I’ll get out of those 3 days will be well worth the $25. I don’t necessarily like them having a headstart for the pricey edition, but since they do its not even a question for me. The first few days of an expansion are MMO magic.

1 Like

Why? I’ll just wait until release to play it

does anyone know what time the beta will go live?

I thought if you got the pre-purchase that you were opted in? Is there another step?

Could be Reset Time, around 1PM-2PM EST.

Look I don’t want to sell it to you, but here’s how I count it : (CAD$)

Base Expansion cost since I’ll buy it anyway no matter what? 65$
Max Level boost? 75$ (25$ if I boost using gold from token)
Mount? 25$
30 of game time? 20$
Pets and Cosmetics? 25$
3 Day access + Beta ? 10$

So the cost of the Epic edition is 115$, - 65$ of the base game that I don’t count.

50$ for the “Epic” Cost that holds all the above for a total of 25+25+20+25+10 = 105$

I owe Blizzard 55$.

1 Like

Supposedly if you bought the epic edition, you were opted in. I still manually opted in just in case though.

and if you didn’t get the epic edition and still want a chance at the beta you should also sign up.

If I truly believed they would listen to feedback, I would play beta. But they have an absolutely atrocious track record of doing anything with the feedback they recieve.

I think that remains to be seen depending upon what exploits are abused in those days of early access. Quite possible there are some lucrative exploits to take advantage of that might be hotfixed during early access or shortly after which would lead to more disparity than we can predict right now.

1 Like

Oh that’s a good point. Likely some renown crap to abuse.

1 Like

I’d like to say I don’t see it happening…but…