Best way to grind Zandalari rep now?

Took a long break before 8.1 due to financial reasons. How are you guys grinding Zandalari rep if you haven’t gotten Exalted yet? I think I’m 8,000/21,000 to Exalted, but is there a better way to grind other than doing world quests for 75 rep each and waiting on emmisaries/follower missions?

Saw that there was a way to do it using Incursions, but I have NEVER seen Zandalar pop up for an incursion. I’ve been sitting at home all day before and never saw it appear.

Have you completed all the quests in Zandalar?

You’ve listed everything I can think of (besides the regular quests Laeth mentioned.)

Incursions basically act like a mini-emissary rep wise. (You’ll get the standard rep for the quests, and the 500 rep for doing the final quest.) Incursions last 7 hours, with 12 hours between the end of one incursion and the start of the next. They alternate between Zandalar and Kul’Tiras.

There will be an incursion on Zandalar tomorrow morning starting at 7 AM EST, which will have a chance to be in Zuldazar. Wowhead has a timer for the incursions, but you have to try and keep track of which continent they’ll be on on your own. I haven’t found a tool that includes that info in their timers.

1 Like

All the main story quests in Zandalar, yes.

Ah, there’s a bunch outside the main storyline, that should push you to the max :3

Should be able to just from doing all the quests if I recall. Otherwise, WQ and Incursions are really good rep.