Best warrior race - alliance

The problem is not just that they are fat, that look can work. It’s that armor is painted on your body. It just makes the race look rather trashy. If armor was 3D it would make them look nice and bulky in armor and I would love that.

Armor like yours that shows the skin looks so much better than having plate painted over your belly.

2 Likes

The maldraxus set on Kul tir covers the belly, and makes them look like an absolute unit. But that set is an exception to the rule.

I can assure you being a horde player, any time I PvP my kill order is as follows:

Worgen
Kul tirans
Gnomes

In that order. It used to be gnomes first. But gnome players have gained my respect being one of the OG 4 races for alliance. Plus idk if it’s just me, but it seems almost every worgen or kultiran player is just awful.

Class and spec doesn’t matter. If I see those 3 races, they’re top of my kill list. Then of course healers and such.

I can also assure you I’m not the only horde player that does this. Lol

Show me on your spine where the bad worgen snapped you in half

1 Like

Look at my transmog and tell me warrior isn’t best represented by orc?

1 Like

Has nothing to do with that. Has everything to do with I know 99% of the time the person playing a worgen is bad.

Oh, you reminded me, I forgot to put Pandaren on that list too. They come between gnomes and kultiran.

This alt warrior would break you in half as SMF

Yeah I’m sure.

I was night elf for the longest time before making this warrior Tauren.

I really like Nelf animations.

Transmog isn’t as import to me as functionality and as a Mecha gnome, not requiring anything to mine or blacksmith , able to pick locks, and an emergency heal fit the bill.

Mechagnome would be a no brainer for me if the true endgame wasn’t playing dress up with our digital barbies.

OP though, it’s basically Human, Nelf, or Dwarf if you want consistency on alliance for transmogs… Dwarf or Nelf are objectively better for racials, but Human is the most proportioned.

Alliance - dwarves. Either one. Both heritage armor sets are good, both have great racials (if you ignore the archeology one) , both look great in most plate (minus the beard clipping) , both have really good melee animations (it took me a minute to get used to the 2h animations for Arms, but their sword/board and dual wielding animations are real good)

That being said, orcs are the best. Only reason my warrior’s a dark iron is they “fixed” Mag’har voicelines (for a while in BFA they used the same vo as OG orcs, which are superior IMO. So that, coupled with the heritage armor, coupled with the mage tower flail/shield was chef’s kiss) and I couldn’t handle the mag’har VO work. Sounded dopey, dunno.

your racial is worth 1 bag slot

1 Like

Dark Iron Dwarf is the correct answer, though a lot of helms remove the beard, which is annoying.

But generally speaking, tmogs look the best on Humans IMO

Gnomes! No other race is better than gnomes

Sadly Human are the best, most versatile and straight foward…Both in pvp and pve, sometime I just love having an anti-stun in pve…But mostly in pvp with relentless and the racial it’s pretty amazing.

For arms though gnome is an awesome choice, to have sometime to get out of roots, dwarf and D.i.D are great, but racial share cooldown with trinket …

Pandaran might have some plays.

In PvE, pick the one that you feel confortable to play with for you don’t pay more to race-change

I actually like Kul Tiran a lot, im a bit fat myself so wouldnt mind the belly, granted i even like it.

The problem is the annoying quest to unlock them…

It’s gnome.

If you are going to play protection, take a look at female human. They are the only ones that hold their shield in front of them while in the idle combat animation. It may not matter to most, but if I’m to believe I’m using the shield to block, I can’t hold it to the side or behind me when I’m not actively blocking an attack.

Human.

Fine, I’ll leave.