Best Time to Buy 9.2 AOTC Mount

I imagine carry prices will be lowest towards the very end of the expansion/content drought. I don’t buy boosts very often, the last time I bought an AOTC mount was at the end of WoD for the moose.

From what I remember the carry price steadily dropped as the content drought dragged on, I picked up my AOTC moose mount carry for 30k from a nearby local/friendly Mythic raid guild on the server.

-my 2 cents

There does not appear to be an AOTC mount this time. There is a Glory mount and a Mythic mount.

There is an aotc mount that was datamined

Its a lame robo spider

Ooooo. That Dragoon looking thing from Starcraft 2?

1 Like

You should raid and earn it yourself OP.

Bruce is such a good boy! :sunglasses:

It generally falls. Will probably stabilize higher on dead servers than N’zoth got to.

See that “?”? As of last time I was on the PTR it was not associated with the achievement still.

As of right now, not confirmed.

The mount goes away when shadowlands ends. The gold cost depends on guild/person/“community” hiding as a guild. I don’t suggest you do it, easy way to get scammed.

If you’re on a popular server, it’ll go down faster then ever with many teams undercutting each other and actually having a chance to sell without all the huokan bots. Low pop servers, prices will be about the same or nobody would be selling.

1 Like

On low pop servers, it will either go down slower than high pop servers (less competition), or just stay flat all tier (no competition).

I always got my AOTC mount though Perky Pug group…they do it for free…they just use a lottery system in who is picked the nights they run it…

1 Like

They always start out high and progressively get cheaper as the next expansion draws near

I look forward to helping them run the giveaways. Ran over 100 N’zoth runs with them last expansion on Alliance.

1 Like

They are a great group of players for sure…

Perky Pugs usually runs AotC until the next expansion’s patch. They use a lottery system, but towards the end of the expansion, they are usually funneling people through runs.

A lot depends on how long you are willing to wait.

I have used Perky Pugs since WoD and always got in might take a night or two but usually I get in.

Well thats official then.