Best slot for pvp legendary

So I crafted Keefer’s Skyreach for helm before finding out I should have made it for hand for stat reasons.

I don’t really want to make the same mistake twice with making Tear of Morning and Sephuz for MW spec.

Since I already made the helm leggo. Should I just make The Tear of Morning for Helm and just deal with it or should I choose another slot? What about Sephuz? Which slot is best?

Thanks!

Is this for MW or WW? Like talking Keefer’s I think you mean WW which pretty sure most are still using Invokers

Also, on my MW I’ve had more success with Clouded then Tear, actually found the teams that work for MW like turbo and such rely on you winning on mana, also going to be buffed in 9.0.5 which it may eclipse Tear entirely

Sephuz I’ve hear you should only use if you are Orc… though I think chest is best

Yeah for MW. Im not really doing arenas mostly bgs and rbgs sometimes.

Yea for RBGs definitely get the most out of Tear for mass pvp, especially with Refreshing Breeze and Font synergy (feels almost like you are using Surging Mist with just Vivify)… I also quite like the Yu’lon/Chi’ji interaction too since you already get more using with Enveloping but also another 20% on top of 2+ targets too

Like if you eventually get more, Clouded and Invokers are pretty decent too for other playstyles (tank style or CD-based)

So it seems that a lot of people are sleeping on ATotM for PvP, because “oh no, melee range”, but pleeease don’t underestimate the strength of having a means to heal (kicks) while locked out due to an interrupt. It’s also great for mana preservation and synergises well with things like Chi-ji.

But what slot should I craft it on?

Head for more stats

think belt and helm are already haste/versa so just flat stat upgrades

I really like using Ancient for 2s, and it can be useful for RBGs with the constant lockouts, though won’t be more healing then Tear or Clouded

I’m not sure what comps it would fit into 3s, it doesn’t really always heal who you want and very dangerous to expose yourself in melee… also if you are only using it for lockouts instead of steady, you also wont get as much value as you would the others (and sephuz is nicer if you are risk of being locked down)

have a look at herodamage