Best Shaman names?

Im a week or so away from unlocking dark iron dwarves and really looking forward to making my lava slinging, ragnaros worshipping shaman.

For a while now ive been trying to find a good name and decide between male or female. I had the name cynder reserved for a female but i decided id rather go male, they just look better with things like the hand of ragnaros and dark iron heritage Armor.

I was going through fire based names today and managed to snag Svarog, and i think it’s perfect for a dark iron shaman. It sounds dwarven, and its the slavic god of fire and blacksmithing even.

So, happy i got a decent name that has some meaning behind it now. What are some good names you guys have come across?

I came across this name when I was complaining to a bunch of non-Bostonians about how crap this ability was in BG. I think it was “These guys didn’t even move from my thunderstorm.”

I got mocked for 3 or 4 minutes straight and I immediately went to the store and name changed.

2 Likes

I got lucky with Gamera, used on a male Panda. Armored with a shield, seemed to fit in my head. Now if we could just play Tortollan…

1 Like

For Mother Russia?

Well, dark irons do have a Russian accent right?

1 Like

I leveled a KT shaman for the heritage armor and named her Electrocutie. It seemed clever at the time. Now, not so much.

2 Likes

Hah, i had a character in dc universe online with super speed & electric powerset that was named Lectra Cute

1 Like

I seen ShamuelJackson recently and lol’d

1 Like

Well after grinding out rep and scenario quests last night i finally unlocked dark irons, and now have my shaman Svarog. So excited to level this character!

Elegoulding

1 Like

Ha! I think I had one in DCUO, electricity as well, named Madamoiselle Ampere or some such. That was a fun game.

Here we go. Even with low level mogs this guy looks awesome

Best shaman name? according to its race as well? well, oh Idk…

me? ha…haha…

Yeah, me :slight_smile:

1 Like

In Vanilla there used to be a shaman on my server (and probably on most servers) Called oprhawindfury

This is so great

1 Like

I like mine but maybe:

Shortime
Beardivine
Stormuscle
Dwarfire

Shawktapus
Badmojo

It’s 3 years later. They probably already chose a name :joy:

I saw this shaman relaxing on a rock back in wrath! Haha

Oprahwinfury