Best server to start on

Hello!

What is the best server to start on these days? Not sure if i want to be Alliance or Horde but taking all recommendations. Looking for something active on US - East Coast.

Thank you!

Hi there,

If you are looking for a great server I recommend either the following ones, Which are Eastern Time (US) Realms!

Alliance: Stormrage
Horde: Area 52

Please note though that those servers are among the most populated in-game. So as a result when new expansions come out, There is known to be lengthy queues to login to those realms.

Cheers!

1 Like

I’d look for east coast servers with any friends on it. Hopefully its less than HIGH population since those get busy when new content is put out. Horde or Alliance really doesn’t matter game play wise. but if you are looking for folks to pal around with there are sites that list faction population as some servers are very heavy one way or the other.

Horde or Alliance doesn’t matter?

If you’re Horde it won’t matter…

While many people say Area 52 and Stormrage are the best servers to play on, it isn’t always the best. These servers are known to have a lot of jerks and hardcore gameplay, which I personally enjoy but if you don’t enjoy it then here’s a different suggestion.

Horde: Thrall
Alliance: Stormrage is fine ig i was mainly referring to a52 but you can try kel’thuzad

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, I’m on:

Alliance: Muradin
Horde: Winterhoof

I’ve always enjoyed the communities, such as they are. Friendly folks and a low proportion of dweebs.