Best race for Priest?

I have a human now, but I was thinking maybe a Night Elf because I keep finding myself in predicaments that Shadowmeld would have saved my bacon, but since I was human, I had to just die. Has anyone tried leveling a Holy Priest from 1 to 60? If so, was it very hard?

/wave hand. This is not the skill you are looking for.

What skill am I looking for then Mr. Gnome?

I like Worgen, just because they look so unpriestly.

Imgur

1 Like

It takes like 4 hours to get to 50 in any class.
Just spam dungeons lol.

I just pick what race I like the most.
For Alliance, go girl goat. They pretty.
Or stay Nelf.

1 Like

Heh, looking for a skill like this…

…that can be used anywhere?

1 Like

I’m a Nightborne. Doesn’t do a thing for the class, but I’m not changing!

1 Like

Undead, or go home.

I say human but :man_shrugging: I have too many elves so i wanna make a human or troll or somethin. :cloud_with_rain:

1 Like

Racials don’t really matter unless you’re pushing the hardest content, tbh. Yeah, Shadowmeld can get you out of a jam, and the Dwarf/Dark Iron one is basically BiS for bleeding edge M+ players, but end of the day the choice is almost entirely aesthetic. Play the one you think you can enjoy looking at the longest.

1 Like

Just pick void elf … BiS race for holy priest . :blush:

1 Like

It’s not difficult to level, just quest and don’t waste time killing extra mobs.

Also, if you ever have trouble leveling, I almost always suggest doing it in that class’s healing or tank spec. For priests, Disc would be better for that than Holy, but either one basically makes you immortal unless you happen to pull too many mobs.

Things are balanced so that it shouldn’t be a problem for any class, though…as long as you figure out the basic rotation and don’t get in over your head.

1 Like