Best Pre-Raid Healer Trinkets

Just wanted to make a compilation of the best trinket for early healer tier. Feel free to add.

Perks: Massive intellect boost before popping a raid healing cooldown. It’s +50% increased healing and then you received a -25% healing penalty after. It has a 2.5 minute cd.

This is probably the single most powerful pre-raid trinket if you combo it with things like Holy Word Salvation, Divine Hymn, and Disc raid healing rotations.

Irid
Perks: It’s like the above trinket without the healing penalty, longer buff duration, and a longer cd. The Mastery is equivalent to 2-3% based on its iLvl which is about half of what you lose from not having the intellect bonus.

Just like the above trinket you’d pop it right before you used a raid wide healing cd.

Perks: High up-time (50%+)

If you’re not an Alchemist you can get the PvP equivalent: https://www.wowhead.com/item=201451/crimson-aspirants-insignia-of-alacrity (can be upgraded to iLvl 366 before raid starts)

I know there’s a world drop equivalent of it as well. I just don’t know the name.

Perks: It’s a free mana pot every 5 minutes. Unsure how often the passive proc triggers.

Perks: High up-time (60%). The secondary stat buff can stack up 3 times.

Perks: High up-time (40-50%). Overall better than the above trinket.

Perks: The Earth Buff is fairly potent and procs about once a minute. The Water buff can trigger twice a minute. IMHO, the best buff is the Wind Buff (extra Mastery, but you have to be dealing damage).

TLDR: IMHO, if you can.

Slot 1: Time-Breaching or Irideus Fragment. These trinkets are very powerful to combo with your big raid healing cds (I mean you get 50% increased healing from Time-Breaching!)
Slot 2: Alacritous Alchemist Stone (or equivalent) OR Azure Arcanic Amplifier (as I type this there’s a 363 version as a World Drop) OR Wind-Sealed Mana Capsule (great early prog trinket - free mana pot).

Wind Sealed Mana Capsule is pretty incredible.

In a dungeon, it’s generally giving me close to as much as Throes (but in a single target raid fight, obviously throes can’t proc).

I have it at 369. Definitely worth grabbing if mana is a concern at all.

What’s the passive proc rate and how much mana do you get from it? Also, I got the 382 version.

So in dungeons at least, I can’t speak to the ACTUAL procrate, just what I see in details.

Normally, in dungeons I’ll maybe proc the 50% once, but the passive return of 1351 procs enough that it’ll 3x the broken seal mana.

Got none of those. I went and did some pvp to get a trinket from that but cant seem to raise it to rank 5. must be a renown time gate on it. The other i mostly use is the int, 2k crit proc but looking at the mana one presented here looks nice. Hasnt dropped for me yet

Should be able to rank 5 the PvP stuff once the season starts.

Thanks for that. Anyone know of any ramp timers that may be out yet for raid

Just adding, you don’t need to be an alchemist to get wear an alchemist stone according to some folks. Just need to put in the crafting order and hope there’s an alch that’ll fill it.

Interesting.

I got this trinket from the Trial of Water event:

376 version is +311 Int and you gain 1,343 haste for 20s. I wonder how this would sim against the Alchemist trinket.

This trinkets also OP for dungeon damage (100% sure its gonna get nerfed):

I did a heroic and it added an extra 1.5 million damage.