Best paladin transmog?

Thinking of getting another transmog … any particular awesome
Mogs for retribution paladin?

Challenge Mode

Check out my slutmog xD

1 Like

Challenge mode. Mixed with whatever pvp gear I have on. W/ void axe.

Just copy me. Look really good while also not looking like everyone else.

Honestly it looks so good it looks like I only changed the shoulders.

the challenge mode mog is still obtainable?

No, unless blizzard changed it recently.

if you got high rating in season 11, Cataclysmic elite set for paladin is hands down the best set in the game in my opinion

1 Like

The regular season 11 is just as good too
And it looks good with a mix of the lookalike pieces from the Warriors Juggernaut set.

https://www.wowhead.com/outfit=85190/artificer-armour

The Tomb of Sargeras paladin sets look really good

One of the best sets in the entire game was wrathful, it’s just that since it’s literally vendor gear now no one really wears it. Still the best set in the game, imo. I still wear it on my 70 twinks and swap to it every now and then

There’s also battleplate. People give it crap because it’s a step down from cmodes, but the truth is it’s actually an amazing set and we’re just all spoiled.

1 Like

Agreed I like the radiant set, that and judgement.

depends on what you want. i like mine. feels like it has a solid blood knight themegoing

Yours definitely fits BELF. Looks good.

Some of my favorite sets:

Vanilla PVP set with AB or WSG tabard. I have it from the Vanilla grind, but it’s still obtainable with 1700-1800 RBG rating IIRC.

T3 (Redemption). Most tilting thing about this was I had the whole set, and vendored it in BC long before TMOG existed. Probably ran me over $1mil gold, and months of checking BMAH daily to complete it.

BFA S1 PVP set (Dread Gladiator set, not Elite set). I think the Elite set lion shoulders are too bulky, and the boots are too small, so the standard set is better IMO. I swap out the belt with the ZG freethinkers belt. The default belt looks like a tuxedo cummerbund and too bulky IMO. With a Stormwind Tabard, has a real knight feel to me.

Lightbringer Battlegear (Sunwell Plateau set) with the Keepers of Time tabard.

This guy’s transmog is my favorite set in the game.