Best Package Ever

I’ve been trying to get a Knockoff Blingtron for, like, EVER. I get my Blingtron Party Pack every time I see the little blue exclamation point, hoping that MAYBE this will be it.

Looted my box today, saw the blue text and started to get my hopes up…

Nope, not a Knockoff Blingtron.

It was a Depleted-Kyparium Rocket! I didn’t even know that COULD drop from a Blingtron.

Anyway, I’m very excited and I know you all care very deeply whether I’m excited or not, so I wanted to share. Feel free to share you own stories about your favorite surprise in game, or a moment when what you got was kinda better than what you were looking for. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Thank you!

Edit: oh whoops, read the post

6 Likes

Grats! That’s what I’ve been trying to get for YEARS. I’ve had like 4 Blingtrons drop and no rocket. LOL

3 Likes

Aw. I saw “package” and got really excited…

Happy for you OP!

3 Likes

Grats!
That’s super rare, like Big Love Rocket rare.

1 Like

Ayyy, grats!

1 Like

Does that mean I should just give on the Big Love Rocket then? :cry:

I’ve used my One Good Thing.

I got the Depleted-Kyparium Rocket a few years back.
Got the Big Love Rocket this year.
Just gotta wait on the luck CD, which is about 3-4 years!

1 Like

My wife calls mine “Mister”.

1 Like

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

you can make em with engineering. needs goblin engineering, and the Geosynchronous World Spinner with gnomish engineering.

or are you just talking the drop rate itself?

but hey, grats OP, its always nice to get a lucky drop!

Grats OP!

I remember getting a Legiondary in the middle of a EN run back in Legion. Gave everyone in the group quite a surprise since most people didn’t even know it was possible lol.

So in the beginning I was embracing to be really upset with envy because I am quite literally years into dropping a Blingtron daily for the knockoff pet I still don’t have. That twist though, whew!

I got a rocket out of it like one time in all these years but I have also looted 2 of the mechanohog motorcycles, too. Still 0 Knockoff Blings though :frowning:

1 Like

Just the drop rate.
Getting it from Blingtron is uber rare.
I got mine shortly after buying it from the AH of course :laughing:

1 Like

ahh gotcha.

i have 2 engi’s, one went gnomish and the other goblin… but hey i got both mounts!

1 Like

Mines “Amazon”… guaranteed 2 day deliver for them prime members ahhhhh yeaaaaa

2 Likes

Thank you for noticing.

1 Like

one day back in bc, i was struck with a burning desire to go farm all the whelpling pets, starting with the whelps in badlands. i go there and kill a whelp… and there was a whelpling. yay! there was a whelp right next to the dead one, i decided to kill it too… got another whelpling!

i was very excited. after that i decided to go farm the green whelps in swamp of sorrows. i farmed for three hours and didn’t get anything. thus ended my quest to get all the whelps.

1 Like

Gratz! I either didn’t know that rocket dropped from that or I forgot it did, lol.

I remember opening one and getting a Bling pet which I also did not know dropped from that so was really excited. I’m guessing you finding that rocket was the same.

:clap:

1 Like

Grats OP! Been looting Blingtrons since MOP and never gotten anything near that cool.

1 Like