Best Looking Shaman Gear

Yes you can solo it … but it’s really long and with lot of RP stuff .

GADGET, where do I get your shoulder guards? They look like a good match for T1 set.

They do match T1 quite well, and I wear that sometimes. They can be purchased from the Legacy Justice Quartermaster found at the Argent Tournament Grounds in Northrend for gold =)

1 Like

Importing your character into the wowhead dressing room and throwing the LFR version of the “Chosen Dead” mail set (along with tweaks to the helm and shoulder in use) produced this:

Personally, I think it’s a good look for an elemental Orc Shaman.

1 Like

Play necro enhance if you like pvp

Do I need reputation with that faction to get it?

Actually, I think I got it. Paired it with a helm of similar theme. How do I look?

the throne of thunder heroic set is actually so underrated

2 Likes

Mountain Throne Coif - Item - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

Hands down the MVP of shaman transmog - fits the tribal theme, has a crystal to play into earth element - and generally can be fit into many many transmogs adding a shaman vibe that might not be there otherwise - also comes in crystal blue and green I believe.

3 Likes

Good luck farming that my friend. I’m also trying to get it on my shaman.

I can’t track it down. But some Dwarf Shaman player, I think called MJOLNER, not sure. Had the best looking set I have ever seen.

It is definitely something that looked best on Dwarves thematically, like some real mountain king, line of Durin, hardcore Dwarf badass stuff.

It probably looks good on Orcs too. It looked closer to plate armor, then chainmail.

Just found it on my separate thread. Here is a link to the best looking Shaman’s player profile:

The Ravencrest Chainmail that he wears is just a blue, but is a great looking chest piece to scaffold everything else. The belt and Pauldrons are key here.

One thing. I looked around and it seems like these shoulders are not blue for Horde? That sucks.

1 Like

They are black and silver with red for horde, I believe. You should just be able to look them up in tier sets from Nightholde.

Edit - there might also be a pvp option for tokens in legion Dalaran

I get a lot of compliments on the mythic tier 6 reskin I use with the lightning axe artifact weapons check me out.

I need this Fury of the Stone Mother Axe.

I have a mishmash of a set from different parts to make a lighting set. Still working on the mount drake of the 4 winds from bfa.

What head piece is that?

I’ve been doing runs on each setting the last few weeks to finish off some sets and try for the dark shaman gear. It gets to be a drag.

How did you transmog a druid item?

Odd, I could’ve sworn that when I was perusing through helms that I was only looking at mail gear…

316 attempts and counting!