Best looking rogue race on alliance?

I like blood elves and night elves, but if you want to go outlaw they don’t really fit well with a pirate theme. Humans fit the best with all 3 spec fantasies. Thoughts?

1 Like

draenei could be a cool pirate

4 Likes

obviously gnome :angel:

4 Likes

Personally I love my rogue being a draenei. There’s something kinda fun about their stealth animation, plus they fit really nice in swashbuckler gear.

1 Like

What did the gnome say when returning from vacation? Gnome sweet gnome! You can thank laffy taffy for that one ;D

3 Likes

NE for pvp, human for the extra % to rep. If you want look, then def be a male draenei. You’ll need that large upper body to carry your friends and raid.

1 Like

Gnomes foreva!!!

2 Likes

Humans always. That % rep has helped tons over the last several expansions. Maybe when you are done with leather mogs from reps, swap to like Nelf.

1 Like

Tauren!

(just kidding)

Whichever flavor of Elf is Alliance is the most attractive Rogue, to me.

I also think female Gnomes with the double pink buns hairstyle are cute, under almost all circumstances.

1 Like

Way I see it, both Blood Elves and Night Elves have been exposed to the world for a good enough time that if they wanted to pick up a cutlass and pistol then they can.

1 Like

I mean sure, they CAN, outlaw just doesn’t thematically fit elves as well as humans.

1 Like

At this point elves are just pointy eared humans. Well Blood elves anyway.

2 Likes

My rogue is a worgen and I think it works pretty well.

Werewolf ninjas and pirates just vibes to me

1 Like

Draenei took the #1 spot when they were allowed to become Rogues. Draenei is easily the best looking Alliance race regardless of class played.

1 Like

Kul Tiran would be perfect for that!

3 Likes

Draenei. What a silly question, you could be a totally scrumptiously fabulous space pirate! Have a great day!

2 Likes

I am now thinking of Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo. Thanks for that.

1 Like

I think only the most pirates we’ve seen are Humans, Worgens, Kul’tirans, Dwarves, and Gnomes if we consider an alliance choice.

1 Like

I like me the way I am.

:grin:

2 Likes

Night Elves to me are the best rogue race with all racials aside.

1 Like