Best looking priest race?

Male goblin animations are pretty good, but nothing beats the finger wiggles of the female goblins.

2 Likes

The finger wiggle is the reason I can’t play one

How am I supposed to take anything you cast seriously when you’re doing twinkle fingers?

Male blood elves are the most beautiful thing to grace WoW. #hairflip

2 Likes

As target practice, sure.

Since the dawn of WoW, Night Elves have always been the best looking race.

We’re statuesque, we have the best casting animations (female), we look great in armor.

In Draenor when they remastered all the default races and improved their animations, they nerfed Night Elf running animations.

We were just too graceful, so graceful that nobody would play anything else. Now our feet touch the ground, like you mortal races.

1 Like

Tauren. I pretty much never see another Tauren Priest ever… You could not be a Tauren and I can keep the monopoly.

Also for shadow sending Tauren size spirits all over looks cool

3 Likes

The best looking race?

I mean, just look at me

/Tentacleflip

Need I say more? :sunglasses:

1 Like

I mean yeah but I don’t wanna grind another allied race ;-;

Horde I like forsaken.

Alliance it’s a tie I love the new customization for the humans and night elves

Yeah unlock grinds are no fun

Well from the base races I would say Human/Night elf for Alliance, and Undead for Horde.

1 Like

People play Blood elves priest the most…for obviously reason; They look pretty…
Well, in most human eyes anyway.

For me personally I like Tauren priest, the ugliest race for those blood elves players.
I just like to play what looks like me. Not literally like me, I’m not a cow ofc, but what feels like me.

1 Like

tauren aren’t ugly though… they’re like big hulking giants but are strangely cute since they’re so kind. I kinda just want to like hug one. I feel like they’d make a good dad/mom y’know?

They look cool…for me.

But if you’ve been through some comments in wow forum you will see a lot of hate to the cowboys…and girls.

1 Like

they’re so kind tho, blood elves in lore and how they look are just kinda asshats

lol that’s what I think.

1 Like

I kinda like tauren priest idea bc since they’re so big and have such a large gait when they walk, it almost makes you think of a really “calm” priest with the big, slow movements

Trolls mon

ZTrolls look good in armor if you can get past the derpy running animation.

Top Tier
BEs and Humans look the most natural in Priest armors and have graceful casting animations.

Middle Tier
Two more unusual ones that I enjoyed immensely were female Gnome and female Kul Tiran. Gnomes have the perfect resting-casting expression and look adorable casting Prayer of Healing. The female Kul Tiran are great for Shadow as they channel Mind Flay out of one hand and look badass as a dark pirate and armors don’t warp too badly on them.
All dwarves are pretty nice too. Night Elves fit in this nice middle ground along with Undead. Everyone else: goblins, pandas, vulpera, female orcs, and draenei fall in this middle category above the lowest rung.

Bottom Tier
The animations I like least are: all trolls (maybe male regular isn’t bad), male orchestra, male gnomes, Tauren, and Worgen (they look a little…weird casting).

That’s my general feeling.

gnomes in general or any specific gender? sounds like a unique choice

Female gnomes have the better animations and expressions. Male gnomes unfortunately kind of look like they have to use the bathroom when casting some spells. I did try to specify that, but I also wrote a lot, so…

1 Like