Best looking priest race?

In your opinion, what’s your favorite race for priest? I do not care about racials at all, talking about casting anim, how the armor fits, etc.

I’m wanting to play priest but I need some recommendations for race :smiley:

For Alliance, I’d say Humans have some pretty interesting options for mogs, and their casting animations are great.

For Horde, Undead look great in almost every mog, and their casting animation is the best.

Elves look weird with hats because their ears are always poking out, but if you don’t mind hiding helmets, then Night Elves and Blood Elves are a good choice too.

3 Likes

I tend to like Humans and alliance and Belf for horde when it comes to how my priests look. Female undead isn’t bad either.

1 Like

Recently made a shadow priest female undead and tbh, I like it a lot BUT I saw a male tauren the other day and surprisingly really liked the look of them. Might swap to tauren soon. But I’d say Female Undead or Female Belf for horde and female belf/human for ally.

1 Like

One thing I find about female V/Belf is that they are so narrow, that shoulder armor tends to look a bit ridiculous. Nelf are a bigger model so it isn’t as bad (I don’t think?).

2 Likes

Yeah shoulder armor always looks a bit strange on them

Agreed, that’s why I prefer the male V/Belf for that reason alone. The shoulders look much better.

1 Like

I would pick male belf but I gotta get over that run animation first - it just looks a bit off to me

1 Like

That’s exactly why I’ve never rolled a male Nelf (run animation).

2 Likes

Yeah it seems male elves in general get bad running animations for some reason

Female Dark Iron Dwarves have reallly nice casting animations and can look pretty badass, especially in their racial armor.

1 Like

For Horde I would say goblins look really good in cloth, for Alliance male draenei look pretty rad in some armor

2 Likes

Night Elf. We do backflips.

1 Like

Please we all know you do it for the bouncing boobies.

2 Likes

goblins really do? I’ve never played a goblin

Undead. It’s not even close.

We’re both functional and fashionable! I play Goblin almost exclusively for the rocket jump, but I’m regularly impressed with how cool we can look too (ignore my mog atm, was trying disc lol). I can’t tell you how many times I’ve saved myself from a falling-off-the-edge mechanic by just yeeting back onto solid ground

1 Like

do ya think male goblins are fine too?

Oooh tough call, haven’t played one much so I can’t speak to their aesthetics with casting and whatnot. Armor probably sits about the same so that’s all well and good, but I’d say spin up a test character to try casting a few times! I’ve definitely avoided race/class combos because the attack or cast animation wasn’t quite right

The answer is female Draenei…obviously :wink: /waggle

3 Likes