Best Ice cream flavor you’ve ever had?

I don’t eat ice cream but if i do it’s black pepper and orange flavoured

That used to be one of my faves as achild.

Best ones I’ve had are:
Strawberry Cheesecake from ice cream place down at the marina - huge chunks of actual cheesecake which I love
Peanut Butter Cup - chocolate ice cream with peanut butter - greatly appeals to the Reese’s lover in me

1 Like

Always chocolate.

2 Likes

Chongos Zamoranos ice cream. If there’s a Mexican ice cream shop near you like La Michoacana go and get this flavor. Trust me :wink:

Baskin Robbins Lemon Custard

What is the chocolate ice cream with chocolate and caramel bits in it and no nuts? That one.

Chocolate fudge or cookies n cream.

2 Likes

Can’t name a specific flavor, but most of the times I’ve been blown away by ice cream, it’s been one of the “original” flavors in high quality. The complicated flavors can be good but they’re rarely ever home runs. I know some people swear by their double-chunk-pistachio-tabasco-cheddar-rocky-road or whatever, but I’ll just take a good strawberry or chocolate or something. Maybe chocolate chip mint if I’m feeling fancy.

1 Like

I don’t know if gelato counts as ice cream, but this was probably the best little frozen treat I had.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/917sHSaZOWL._SL1500_.jpg

For just regular ice cream, it’s those double caramel Magnum ice cream bars. Those things are amazing.

And then I love birthday cake flavored frozen yogurt too. :drooling_face:

1 Like

mint choc ship ill always have special place in my heart. cookies and cream is also good

1 Like

Mint chocolate chip.

Fight me.

:beer:

4 Likes

I think back when I had ice cream my personal tastebuds favored something of quality with a subtle yet elegant flavor.

Well made Vanilla, Chocolate, Orange Sherbert, to start. I’ve had coffee ice cream, not a fan, however I know that there’s always someone else who is, and that’s fine.

What I find to be the most interesting when it comes to ice cream flavors are actually the frozen yogurts, soft serve, or other more shake like choices.

And don’t get me started on milk shakes… wow…

So, yeah.

If it’s good and well made, has a nice, not strong, subtle flavor, and is mostly mild in terms of strength of flavor while having a nice, soft serve to yogurt and slightly melting ice cream?

I’ll try it.

Jeni’s has the best stuff. I’m sad I missed out on the strawberry pretzel one from this summer.

Blue Bunny’s Salted Caramel Craze. I think this is actually gelato rather than ice cream, but IMO that’s close enough.

best I’ve ever had? Not too sure honestly. Probably some salted caramel flavor.

But the best I’ve had recently would be pecan praline from Braums.

I’ve never actually had it because it’s only sold in Canada but I would kill to have a taste of Tiger Tail ice cream. It’s orange and licorice swirl.

Moose tracks from Mayfield.
drools and wiggles toes

I could go for chocolate mint ice cream any day :icecream:

1 Like

Ben and Jerry half baked

Superman

best ice cream ever