Best Horde druid race?

the forms are nice but what i dislike about them is actually the racial buff. i was testing it out on a low druid and it didn’t seem to proc very often. i read around it says 1rppm.

im sure they are all good though i seen all races in high tier content both pve and pvp

Zandalar Forever!

With Paku Zandi Balance Druid is the 2nd best race for potential dps, the highest Horde race and entirely passive.

It does scale a bit more with gear though I believe, so at low gear levels Darkspear Troll probably gives more mileage.

yea thats what i read idk how the scaling works but i didn’t expect it to be OP i mean 4% crit is a lot if it constantly procs at low levels.

idk though i mean i was excited to play one thus i unlocked it recently. kind of tired of regular trolls rn i got so many thats why and orcs. i still don’t know how far i will get in shadowlands though ym work schedule is all over the place gonna be hard to even have a steady raiding group so i might be looking at focusing on PvP or smaller stuff and pugging raids later on in the tier

Something you might want to consider is that I believe standard Trolls are getting an upright model in Shadowlands? So at least you don’t have to go with the hunchy if you decide to swing that way.

yea im sure plus they are getting new skins and all that. thats why i like the OG races they already stated they wont be adding any new cosmetics to the allied races

Pretty sure it’s simply that as you get higher levels of gear and certain amounts of haste crit starts to be more valuable, especially with the higher base stats you end up having.

Haste typically gets to a point where you start getting diminishing returns on the value, so having big haste steroids becomes less favourable.

Yeah that’s true, like sandfury trolls and all that stuff.
Basically giving trolls the Mag’har treatment but as customization options instead of a seperate race.

Panda druid! Wait… what…? Pandas can’t be druids, you say?!

3 Likes

Blood Elf Druids are the best. Soon they will awaken from the dream.

1 Like

Trolls either kind
Mine is a old school troll which makes them best
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Tauren. Hands down.

Tauren of course because

1. Cows
  2. Cows
  3. 'nuff said

Zandalari druid forms are awesome.

If they do make Pandaren’s Druids, I will have a new main!