Best healer in Remix so far?

Title. What healer is best in remix currently? I’m guessing resto sham but wanted some input as to what others have seen.

Been enjoying MW. With the Holy Fire socket that makes your heals burst out into damage, and that Sun Fire socket that causes crits to have flame burst from the ground, mixed in with Lightning Rod socket and Fire Fox thingy socket that amps up damage done from all sources by taking from your health.

I just Essence Font, Zen Burst and Foot Stomp all day, keeping party raid healed up and bursting down mobs with out actually attacking anything lol.

1 Like

Yeah im torn between priest and sham… halp :stuck_out_tongue:

Go priest. two healing specs.

Don’t over think it. Roll one, if you dislike it, well it’s just a 3 month for fun mode anyways and you’ll be able to level the second class super fast with the cloak.

But my personal all time favorite Healer is Resto Shaman, especially if you’re not a usual Healer player. Totems allows you to disengage from healing / staring at the raid frames for a moment.

1 Like

Been running holy paladin. With all the tinker gems I don’t really even heal so far. Mostly just mash buttons group heal, repeat.