Best gtx 1080 driver version for WOW?

i got problems running with some updated drivers for WOW while all other games i play are okay… what is the best version of 1080 for wow? Thanks!

Hi Smileshadowx

I would try the latest driver version. You should run the clean uninstall of old driver and remnants. We like to use a tool called DDU for that:

https://www.wagnardsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1714

Basically you extract the uninstaller from the download. (it will extract to a folder called DDU) *Then unplug the Ethernet or disable the Wifi to avoid Windows automatic driver installation.

(First time use will get a popup to look at the options - leave them on default)

I like to boot the computer into safe mode then run the DDU tool. (This isn’t essential and you will need to confirm you have the windows password before you do so. If you are using a PIN it will ask for the actual password after running safe mode.)

On the tool you select Graphics type then Nvidia. Run the recommended “Clean then restart”.

Now for the install. Start the driver download. Select Graphics only (no GeForce Experience). Select Custom install carry on to the next pane. There is a box to check for Clean Install select (check) that box. (Resets the Nvidia control panel and profiles to defaults)