Best enchants for heirloom gear -leveling

Not trying to go over the top, but I was setting up to level my vulpera rogue up on patch day. Was trying to figure out ahead of time what the best enchants would be. I think mark of the Satyr is still good for neck, but for weapons I am getting mixed results. Tried a google search and got about 20 different answers.
I think Elemental Force and dancing steel are two I saw the most, but thought I’d ask here before I dropped the gold.

Edit: probably going to level Assasin, even tho outlaw probably better, just like it more :stuck_out_tongue: If that helps

Here’s my set-up for alts:

Neck: Mark of the Hidden Satyr
Shoulder: (Greater) Tiger Claw Inscription
Back: Gift of Critical Strike
Chest: Peerless Stats
Pants: Ironhide (just because I love stamina, but you can get any of the agility/Crit ones)
Weapons: Elemental Force x2

1 Like

Not trying hijack the thread but…

How much of a difference does enchanting make on leveling?

Is it a night and day difference or just a good idea if you have gold to throw away.

The neck enchant is night and day difference alone. But expensive (around 4-6k)
Add the weapon enchants, which go for about 100g a pop? Mobs literally die in auto attacks for 3 seconds.
and low level pvp is insanely funny watching people just melt and probably raging.

1 Like

yeah, I have had a set of two handed weapons with crusader, been leveling warriors to unlock all my heritage armor sets. Can basically solo dungeons and when I did Korraks revenge I would melt even 120s. it’s pretty crazy how strong they can be.