Best enchants for heirloom gear -leveling

Not trying to go over the top, but I was setting up to level my vulpera rogue up on patch day. Was trying to figure out ahead of time what the best enchants would be. I think mark of the Satyr is still good for neck, but for weapons I am getting mixed results. Tried a google search and got about 20 different answers.
I think Elemental Force and dancing steel are two I saw the most, but thought I’d ask here before I dropped the gold.

Edit: probably going to level Assasin, even tho outlaw probably better, just like it more :stuck_out_tongue: If that helps

Here’s my set-up for alts:

Neck: Mark of the Hidden Satyr
Shoulder: (Greater) Tiger Claw Inscription
Back: Gift of Critical Strike
Chest: Peerless Stats
Pants: Ironhide (just because I love stamina, but you can get any of the agility/Crit ones)
Weapons: Elemental Force x2

3 Likes

Not trying hijack the thread but…

How much of a difference does enchanting make on leveling?

Is it a night and day difference or just a good idea if you have gold to throw away.

1 Like

The neck enchant is night and day difference alone. But expensive (around 4-6k)
Add the weapon enchants, which go for about 100g a pop? Mobs literally die in auto attacks for 3 seconds.
and low level pvp is insanely funny watching people just melt and probably raging.

1 Like

yeah, I have had a set of two handed weapons with crusader, been leveling warriors to unlock all my heritage armor sets. Can basically solo dungeons and when I did Korraks revenge I would melt even 120s. it’s pretty crazy how strong they can be.

Sorry for digging this relic up but anything interesting with the latest weapon enchants? Not just thinking of the rogue but overall.

3 Likes

(not sure why Bliz is showing me as a Level 10 Classic player; this post refers to my Rogue on the retail version; currently level 32)

They must have nerfed the neck enchant. It has only accounted for 1.7% of all my damage so far; definitely not worth the gold.

The Elemental Force (weapon enchant), on the other hand, is a definite win (17.5% of my overall damage). Not a game changer by any means, but it adds a solid chunk of damage.