Best DK two handed

Thinking of brushing my DK with the exp buff and want to know what your favorite two handlers are.

A DK isn’t a real DK unless you use a two hander.

9 Likes

I tend to switch it up depending on my mood, especially with being able to hide clipping back weapons now. I used Shadowmourne for a long time since I worked had to get it, switching out with the axe of the frost wolf from time to time. A good ol’ two handed rune sword is never a bad choice. Lately though I’ve been using the Hammer of the Na’ru that I ripped from a paladins cold dead fingers.

Can’t go wrong with classic Armageddon.

… or Jaithys.

1 Like

The skullflower one from wod I think it was.

Herald of Pestilence appearance of the Apocalypse is pretty awesome in my opinion.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/23/45/73/2345739c320a0ee7ebdbd949d5d2cd92.jpg

I like Quel’Delar and Tormented Mawsteel Greatsword.

Also use a couple of the Apocalypse skins, from mage tower to the hidden artifact hooksword.

Tyrannical Beheader from Pitof Sauron is a classic.

1 Like

If you are willing to put forth a bit of time and whatnot, I’ve always preferred the cosmetic weapons from Broken Shore like this DK is using, they also have 2h axes in the set as well.

Bryntroll, Citadel Enforcer Claymore type weapons, Ramaladni’s Blade of Culling, Keen Obsidian Edged Blade, Shadowmourne, Balance of Power Maw of the Damned skins, Hidden Maw Skins, Xal’atoh, Relentless Gladiator’s Decapitator, Oxheart type maces, Kiril, Cataclysmic Gladiator’s Pike, Black Ice, Wrathful Gladiator’s Pike, Balance of Power Apocalypse skins, Gravewalker’s Runeblade, Wrathful Gladiator’s Greatsword.

… or am I not to post about cool 2h weapons because some people think im anti-2h?

1 Like

Id like nominate Hellreaver polearm

1 Like

This is one of my favorite weps in the game for sure.

Also Ty to everyone for the replies. My work has been absolutely insane the last two days so I haven’t been posting.

I bounce between Faminebearer skin & Bonereaper Hook apocalypse skins on mine, as well as the Executioner skin for Maw of the Damned

Depends on what I am doing at the time. If you feel like grinding a long quest chain, the Blood artifact weapon has a cool scythe variant.
You can’t now, but the mage tower UH skins are legit af and have great colors.
But overall, as stated above, Armageddon. This 2h sword imo is just… it slaps.
I also like the 2h high warlord axe. (or sword if alliance). Or the shadowmourne.
Also I like the Keen Obsidian Edged Blade, also mentioned above.
taeshalach looks dope af with the right mog.
I also like plundered sword of kings and Calamity’s Edge, (original).

My personal choice though for blood, I use the red version of the mage tower UH. Frost I use blue, and UH I use the green version haha. But I do like using the 2h scythe as well that I am currently using.

1 Like

I used Gore Fiends Soul Cleaver for awhile.