Best DK Transmog Set

In my opinion I think it’s the tier 19 mythic set + the blue Executioner appearance for The Maw of the damned, which is what I’m currently rocking on my blood spec minus the helm.

What do you guys think is the best dk transmog set?

1 Like

I agree about the tier 19 mythic. I also like the tier 18 mythic.

Tier 10 25 heroic is great for a red set.

Also tier 21 is great (all colors).

Whatever set I’m rocking. :sunglasses:

Ok for real real not play play both Magma sets are my favorite.

1 Like

Huh you’re wearing Paladin armor which isn’t a DK set…

I am quite fond of the mog I am wearing and the original Saronite Plate set.

Irony at its best. Catches people off guard when they realize my character is a DK. its Different.

Tier 19 looks good, but it’s proportions feel weird on many races. It makes my Belf look like a bobble head.

I liked tier 20 l. felt like a lightweight plate

Love love loved tier 21 the gold and black had me grinding for months

Stand in the Glory of Terrormu!

The set I have on right now.

1 Like

Well, I ain’t judging. I’m wearing Paladin armor too but I think the OP is talking about DK only sets.

True. As apposed to settling for tier look, I like to pick individual items for their looks.

1 Like

Honestly I still find it hard to go past the original set and the saronite war plate you get while levelling your DK to begin with.

Which, I know, not very imaginative I suppose. But I dunno, I feel like WoW only has a handful of decent, definitive DK looks, and the best of them are basically handed to you through levelling the DK starting zone.

2 Likes

The CM set is the ultimate Frost DK mog imo. There is a pvp set that is pretty close in looks to it as well. I think from CATA.

If you remove the head piece, it looks great in my opinion.

It’s a nice set and I’m slightly jealous (got the warrior set instead) but I think the ultimate frost set is tier 11 normal. Minus the stupid Burger King hat it’s perfect. Makes you looking like a walking ice cube.

That’s what my DK uses most of the time. I love those shoulders so when I finally got them back during WoD I made that set(though most of it is just MoP stuff).

1 Like

The one my DK is wearing, obviously.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tanaris/valiah

Seriously though… when it comes to tier sets / pvp gear for dks my favorite is cataclysmic.

1 Like

Antorus mythic Dk minus spiky toes on boots is my favorite, which I have zero pieces of

The set I’m using (not really, it just somewhat matches the mount I usually use). But really I like the 10 man ulduar set (I think it’s the 10 man, whichever one is the darker shade).