Best covenants for all druid specs?

I doubt there are many situations that night fae would outshine necrolord in m+. It beats night fae in single target dps (boss fights) and only wins in aoe healing which druid has no issue with.

I don’t know. Icy veins still lists night fae as the only option.

I’ve seen a lot of people say be rolled on these forms and random posts, but never replicated in actual alpha guides. Though things can still change.

Also - does that damage bonus include heart?
Heart talent + convoke seems like potentially better damage output then swarm.

I love the night fae theme but it looks like venthyr will be the best for feral and resto. I might make a second druid just for night fae haha, their mog looks great on nelves

I couldnt seem to find any icyveins guide

On the druid discord for Resto it says our best covenant is Night Fae. I’m still rolling Venthyr because I like the look better.

My issue with this covenant system is the fact that I wish to go into multiple kinds of content on my boomy in Shadowlands, but prioritize PVP. I’m just uncertain of how this will work, seeing as i’ve heard Venthyr can be insane for arenas and BG’s. My problem with Night Fae is the randomness.

How bad is Necrolord going to be for PVE resto? I absolutely love the idea of a jumping like the priests have D:

Although I understand the 20% healing buff will be hard to optimize as it jumps around.

I wonder which is best for guardian druid. I’m not a fan of Night Fae and love the idea of Necrolord. Just think they look cooler. Hopefully they will be a decent choice. I personally live in M+ mostly. It would be nice to be able to pick your favorite covenant without the worry of it being sub-par for your spec…

Kyrian ability now creates a battery charged by 25% of your damage and healing that your partner can deplete up to 25% to add damage and healing to their abilities. Soulbinds seem to be pretty good and signature ability is probably #2.

Necrolord is pretty much exactly the same (DoT or HoT with 25% bonus to periodic effects or 35% for Balance). The only problem is it’s only good for Resto. But their soulbinds are great and signature ability is #1.

Night Fae is too easily interrupted even though you can move while channeling it. It’s also very random and best when focusing a single target with no one else around. Their soulbinds are weak. Their signature ability is #3. The biggest problem I have with this ability is it’s long cooldown. I wish they’d change it to a shorter cooldown and only do 4-6 guaranteed abilities.

Venthyr is only good for Balance and Guardian (only if you have the Berserk legendary). Their soulbinds are great for Balance but not for any other spec. The signature ability is somewhat pathetic for Druids because we already have so much mobility and a short range 2s cast teleport seems weak.

Balance: Venthyr (PvE) > Kyrian >= Night Fae > Necrolord
Guardian: Venthyr (PvE with Lego) > Kyrian (good for protecting healers or melee DPS) = Necrolord (single target) = Night Fae (multi)
Feral: Night Fae >= Kyrian = Necro Lord > Venthyr