Best class in retail

I am really enjoying Fire Mage.
Instant casting Fire Blast while you are casting Fireball and then instant casting Pyroblast right after Fireball ends casting, resulting in a 3 spells burst, is really satisfying!
Also, having Fire Ball and Pyroblast to crit will proc another instant Pyroblast!
And also there is a spell you can cast while moving!
And I’m only lvl 36!

Bard.
/lel

I feel ya, man. Good thing I chose the manager class. I get to come in with my coffee and yell at the stocker class. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I feel like I made a mistake making this Rogue my main when I see the DH. I do have one and it seems like just a better option than the Rogue. Plus, they can trample people as a tank, I mean how cool is that!? Lol.

Feral has been awful for a while now. Blizzard just doesn’t care about them.

Sure you can – just find a thread from the first week of the new forums, and post a reply to it.

1 Like

Shadow Hunter…wait…nvm

I used to work in the credit department of a chain jewelry store, and I got so many stacks of IDGAF that I’m pretty sure they haven’t worn off yet.

I dunno, I used to have like… 3 favorites in legion and prior expansions cause so many classes felt GOOD to play.

Now? I switch mains every month cause the classes feel so boring and hallow.
Right now I’m on rogue. It’s good, but compared to what it used to be… I might be switching again.

Visually, shaman win. Even though they have the largest history of being nerfed and mistreated by blizzard (which is surprising considering Ion mains one) they are still visually so enjoyable to look at. Just bring back the legion lava tornadoes pls.

If you want FotY, go DH and destroy everything in PvE, PvP, solo…it’s truly an imba class.

Its tempting to roll one just because Im tired of always getting smashed in PvP because Im “Playing the class I like to play”. Losing, a LOT, isn’t fun either.

Hunter because any joe, dick and larry could play it but only good players know how to to play it correctly.