Best class for night elf?

Hi! So I want to start my classic journey, and for that i want to play my favourite race, the night elves,
Which are the best classes for them, in terms of racials and base stats? im only doing PVE

2 Likes

Hunter/rogue/druid.

But ick, Night Elves.

They’re the only Alliance race to be a Druid :cocktail:

Supposedly they’re descendants of Trolls :cocktail:

4 Likes

any of their available classes are fine, but if you want something that works best with racials, rogue and hunter make a lot of use of shadowmeld (shadowmeld on different cd then stealth for rogues as well as increase stealth level by 1 (also for druids cat stealth), hunters can aimed shot in shadowmeld), the dodge works good for druid, otherwise, its whatever.

every class works great with wisp racial.

4 Likes

I hate NE’s the #1 reason I played Horde for 14 years! The dumb jumping every second waiting for the stupid flip! The constant endless jumping and jumping and jumping.

5 Likes

Psh, the Belves are similar with their twirling. Don’t pretend it’s an Alliance only problem :cocktail:

3 Likes

In classic, it is an alliance only problem

3 Likes

Demon hunter.

I dont remember making this thread about everyones opinion on night elves, but thank you for your view! Im sure someone will care!

9 Likes

Wish I could play a NE Warlock or even Paladin, but Blizzard sucks.

1 Like

True, but the Dwarf made the claim of playing Horde for 14 years 'cause of the Nelves jumping, when in 14 years, there were Belves and their jumping :cocktail:

Wisp.

2 Likes

Since you’re pve only, hunter or druid. Everything else is a waste of racials.

Dwarf for priest, human for warrior or rogue.

Hunter or druid. Mostly Druid.

3 Likes

Shadowmeld is such a fun racial, especially on PvP servers. Use it for drinking and eating safely, or heck, even if you need to AFK quickly but don’t feel like logging out. You can even use it offensively and get the drop on somebody in PvP; I particularly like using Shadowmeld into Charge.

Also: Night elf ladies are just nice to look at. Their animations are wonderful, too.

Also x2: Quickness adds a flat 1% to your dodge chance, which is pretty nice for tanking. It all adds up!

Also x3: Wisp Spirit’s +50% movement speed is great if you’re corpse running through a zone, particularly if your corpse on the other side of the map. Quite convenient!

1 Like

It’s not a good idea to pick a class based on min/maxing for PvE. Race? Sure, min/max away if you’re into that. But the class is what will define most of your gameplay. To choose melee, ranged, dps, tank, healer, etc based off of what makes the most out of Shadowmeld and 1% extra dodge is likely going to result in you rerolling at lvl 27.

I’ve always wanted a Nelf Shaman :cocktail:

1 Like

The Dwarf? Names Gash yo! Blood elves are not as irritating

1 Like

I chose Dwarf specifically for Stoneform as a Rogue removing bleeds, poisons, devouring plague is a good thing.

Well, you are a Dwarf. Anyway, Blood Elves are more irritating than Night Elves. At least the Night Elves know they belong to the Alliance. The Blood Elves pretend that they’re Horde, but they’re not :cocktail:

2 Likes