Best chair for gaming?

I have a secret lab omega in my cart but I am open to other options. I game for too many hours at a time.

Marketing gimmick and cash grab product. Just get a good office chair and you are good.

6 Likes

Wife has an Autonomous Myochair

I have a Staples Ergo chair right now

1 Like

Look for used Herman Miller chairs in your area.

Currently am using a Herman Miller Embody and prior to the covipocalypse used an Autonomous ErgoChair 2 at the office. Both are excellent and can be sat in for hours comfortably.

1 Like

Beer crate.

Seriously though, anything with a good sit time. Yes it’s a thing, and if the salesguy looks at you blankly then don’t listen to him.

Office chairs tend to have the best sit time.

3 Likes

Thats a good watch, but personally I prefer my secret lab chair then my old office one. Secret lab makes gaming chair that are high quality and that show when you look at the wheels.

Also fabric beat leather during summer but leather wont soak your drink if you spill it.

1 Like

I’m looking at Ikea Markus fabric version if I gonna buy a new one. Currently best value at $125 here.

1 Like

I have a Secretlabs Titan and do I ever regret buying it (basically I just paid the tax for it) an office chair from Costco feels better. Also makes me feel all the 5 star ratings they get is paid for.

I was going to give it to my nephew but I feel it would be punishment to do so. I brought this office chair from work home and it feels so much better and it’s about the same quality if not better cushion wise.

After being in a mesh seat chair for the past month or so, i don’t see myself going back to a cushion chair.

Its so much less stress on your butt.

Probably also from a lot of people who’ve never had anything but dining room chairs and those miserable $50 Office Depot task chairs. Coming from those just about anything is an upgrade.

1 Like

Is this it?

doesn’t look very comfy tbh