Best animations/looks for horde rogue?

hi guys, really excited to try rogue again, specifically for PvP. In your opinions, what horde race really looks the best for rogue in terms of attack animations, transmogs and all that? I am currently thinking Blood elf cause they look not bad.

thanks!

If nobody answers(i havent tried horde yet) can always go ahead with class trial , dont forget to check out how gear looks on that race , weapons too .

My void elf irkks me by not being able to hold fist weapon straight
My worgen irkks me with some shoulders/helm …

Thats what im doing on my next rogue , im gonna try and test them all out 1 by 1 , make sure nothing annoys me from them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

if you are sticking on ally the NE is a super easy choice, their racials and looks and everything are so good. on horde its a tough choice :frowning:

1 Like

You might want to take a look at their racial abilities too. Blood Elves used to have a racial ability, but it was removed from the game, and now they are the only race without a racial.

In my opinion (since you asked) your choices are Undead, Troll, or Goblin. A point could be made for Vulpera if you’re into furries. I love Orcs with all my heart, but I want my rogue to be little and sneaky, and Orcs are built like linebackers. They do have a good racial though.

My rogue is an Undead female, and it’s perfect for me.

Female undead doesn’t get enough credit. Super cool animations.

2 Likes

dont blood elves have that little aoe ability thing? its like an AOE purge plus some regen of energy

1 Like

Blood Elves used to have Arcane Torrent, which was a 2 second AoE silence, which might have been the best racial ability in the game. Now, they have Arcane Torrent, which “removes one beneficial effect”. Which is the worst racial ability in the game.

Female orc>

4 Likes

Fem belf! Armor on it looks great, and animations are crisp af.

1 Like

people laugh and dismiss them without even trying it but female pandas have very good rogue animations

the food buff is also good and under rated for bgs now. if you are geared you can get 100k plus from a food buff

2 Likes

It has niche uses but yeah arcane torrent blows compared to what it used to be :confused: silence was super dope on it

1 Like

All around winner is female orc.

Best animation is opinion but I’d say
Fem UD and pandas

Best lore
UD and belf

2 Likes

Vulpine fiends are Rogues incarnate

AT went from broken good to situational.

Is it the Mag’har racial? So it’s not the worst in the game.

Female pandaren have amazing animations

1 Like

Female Orc or Female Mag’har. Personal opinion is that leather suits them.

Ask yourself do you want cool animations, or do you want rocket boots?

2 Likes

I used to run a male NE rogue in BC and loved him. Rerolled troll female rogue and she was pretty cool. But for classic I decided to roll female orc rogue and she may very well be my favorite of all.

Could be a touch of recency bias but she looks great in her gear (not too bulky like males) and the animations are good as well.

goblin goblin goblin goblin

I’m really fond of my belf’s look and animations, especially the stealth animation.