I think we have everything covered…

Huge exploits.
Terrible class tuning.
Game breaking bugs.
Unimplemented/forgotten patch notes.
Artificial time gates.

90$ mount in the store.
30$ bundle of 4 mounts in the store.

This is close to a perfectly summary of this game as we’ve ever seen. They captured every essence of the game in a single event - BRAVO!

13 Likes

Fixed within a day and a half.

Where?

That were re-added also within a day and a half.

So nothing new for this game.

Don’t buy it then.

That’s less than ten dollars a mount, which is more than half off per mount compared to other mounts in the store. Where’s the complaint?

Yes, and this post is a perfect summary of a dooming forumite.

And you captured every essence of a troll in a single post. Bravo! Cheers, crybaby.

2 Likes

How much are they paying you?

1 Like

Ah, so you can’t actually argue the points you yourself raised and instead moved straight to trying to discredit me by saying I’m a paid shill. Thanks for confirming that your entire post is baseless. But to answer your question: I’m not being paid. Cope, seethe, and mald.

3 Likes

If you think that the rogue thing is the only major bug in this patch, I have an island in Ohio to sell you.

+1 wow token has been added to your balance
The microsoft corporation thanks you

Sure.

Where?
Bugs:
https://www.wowhead.com/news/patch-11-0-5-notable-class-bugs-and-changes-and-nerub-ar-palace-bugs-348722#comments

That were re-added also within a day and a half.
Still a joke and shouldn’t happen.

Don’t buy it then.
Doesn’t change the point.

That’s less than ten dollars a mount, which is more than half off per mount compared to other mounts in the store. Where’s the complaint?
Doesn’t change the point.

Where did I say that?

Oh, you work for Microsoft? Thanks for the WoW Token you’re totally able to gift me of your own volition. Obligatory /s. Again, can’t argue any of the points so straight to disingenuous claims. Go sit with your troll friend in the time-out corner, kid.

Get a load of this guy defending the multi billion dollar company
better watch out

2 Likes

All of your points are invalid and have been invalidated.

2 Likes

Your response to game-breaking bugs and huge exploits were “Where?” and “Fixed within a day and a half”. You can say dumb things without explicitly saying dumb things.

Actually not a bad value… I can work an extra half hour for this. shrug opinions may vary.

1 Like

Yes.

I’m sorry, where are the game breaking bugs? No one has yet told me… And as for the exploits I linked one that was fixed, but didn’t say nor imply that was the only one.

Stop being stupid on purpose. I have to think you’re smarter than that as your intentionally lying through your teeth with the character assassination trying to discredit me and protect your troll friends. Well, you can talk about it with them. Cheers, bud.

I linked you the game breaking bugs btw.
There are multiple specs that STILL do not work properly.