Best 1v1 class

Agreed but that wasn’t the reason for my comment, being able to successfully 1v3 people usually indicates a serious playstyle issue with multiple persons.

Depends how many things the 1 had sometimes. There are enough items and things one can use to go through 3 sometimes.

Hey everyone, I’ve recently come back to wow for likely the 7th time (haha) … anyway, an old favourite of mine, a painful one – How (if at all?) are ELE shamans doing in 1 v1 or WPVP ? How would they fit in the above list? I recently noticed my ELE sham has earthshield, and has lots of lava procs, and i’ve been enjoying his (seemingly? while leveling) beefier tankier self. However we all know that leveling doesn’t remotely reflect endgame.

How are ELE sham out it the world? Can they handle a DH or an angry DK ? How about vs RET or Mage? Etc ? Im curious what people have to say, and thanks for the replies

BB

Anyone ? …

I had an ele earlier on in the expansion and he was great, but that was when pack spirit was a bit OP and you were very tanky.

As of now, there are some really good elementals that hold their own very well against the mongo classes you described. Need to maximize your casting time and track interrupts, etc.

Though at this point with all the self healing and how hard it is to stop melee, it’s going to be an uphill battle, but that’s what made ele fun. You will lose a lot though if you intend to “tank” melees exclusively; need to adapt a nice hit and run style…

So yeah, it’s all about the player who controls the ele and how he executes the toolkit keeping the above in mind…

Thanks for the reply. It sounds basically like hard won victories. So in the inflation of power, while ELE got some nice things, Melee is just hitting really hard, or has just has that much pressure.

Thanks for the response @Midian

Ele can handle all casters except Destro Locks.

Melee is much harder but also possible depending on player skill and gear involved . Rogues are impossible.