Bert, are you out there?

Bert was someone I was stationed (in Japan)with. We played World of Warcraft together during vanilla and BC. Bert made my warrior. He taught me how to at it too. Somehow, after Bert transferred we lost touch. Nevertheless, I am trying to find Bert with the hopes of re-connecting. We used to play on Frostmourne (Horde) and on Barthilas (Alliance). I also wonder if anyone from the guild Shenanigans is still playing. I would love to reconnect with some of them as well. Hopefully, this finds you well, Bert!

8 Likes

Please, please, PLEASE…tell me your name is Ernie and that this is the Bert you’re looking for:

If not, I’ll be sad, but still I wish you success in your search.

/moo :cow:

9 Likes

I am more a fan of Barney :joy:. No, wrong Bert.

2 Likes

Where did he transfer to ?

1 Like

Oceanic server

1 Like

i read it as the transfer was regarding his military assignment, but perhaps I am wrong.

2 Likes

San Diego!

nah, that’s exactly how I felt too.

2 Likes

ah, Navy/marines?

Not sure if this helps, but these were posted during the initial announcements of classic. Maybe you can find 'em here? Maybe you can find members of the old guild? It’s not very active these days, but I hope you find something

1 Like

Yes, Navy. Bert was an ET2 at the time.

1 Like

come home bert!
gl 2 op for the search of his friend

2 Likes

You found this really fast! also I keep reading ur name as starlight because I’m watching too much of DA BOIS!

2 Likes

starlight’s a gnarly name! I’ll take it

see if its available on ur server FAST lol

Nope! but all good. :smiley:

My name is not Bert, but for enough money I’d answer to Bert. If I remembered. I probably would not remember though, so it’d be a bit of a rip off.

In all seriousness, I hope that you find real Bert, not imposter Bert.

1 Like

I have run across one imposter Bert, but he would not give me his WoW character’s name, so that’s how I knew. I am hoping he will look me up.

1 Like

Bert from Sesame Street would be one heck of a raid leader.

1 Like

Ernie would totally Leeroy Jenkins most encounters.

3 Likes