Berserker stance

i did some testing with berserker stance since you can click it on and off without having to go into defensive stance and can run with no stance on at all. a few friends of mine all warrior and i were testing i think blizzard never removed the you take 10% percent increased damage in beserker stance even though it is no longer in the tooltip i think it is still there passively when i run with no stance i take less damage than i do with beserker stance on. we spent 6 hours testing it we took our armor and weps off at one point and were just auto attacking and with beserker stance on we were all taking about 10 percent more damage. tested this with armor and weps on just auto attack same thing. tested it no armor just weapons so we could use our abilities we all made sure to get the same two two handers from the zm vendor for this test. same thing we were taking 10 percent more damage with berseker stance on.

If only weapon damage wasn’t on a random spread. Its not in the spell data for Berserker stance to increase damage taken.

1 Like

berserker stance always before has always increased damage taken then they removed it entirely when it came back im sure it still ahs that penalty

Seems like 6 hours is enough time to come to a reasonable conclusion. Might need to do more testing but probably should put this in the bug forums. This is pretty major if correct.

1 Like

i did post it in bug report. it reminded me of playng in beserker stance back in bc wrath and cata lol

The last time it had a penalty it was 5%. I also did some rough testing of my own and there was no difference in damage taken outside of random spread

I wouldnt be suprised given the fact defensive stance has been bugged for prot this entire time