Benthic system is to PVE as ____ is to PVP

I think your perception of time is a little off here. And again all were asking for is instead of a conquest quest that rewards w.e blizz fixed it to, we could have 1 single vendor doing the exact same thing as benthic gear vendor.
IDK why you’re even arguing or mentioning anything else. This ez pez change would not even effect you, unless you take pleasure in some players suffering.

5 Likes

Yes! Progression> depression.

1 Like

That sounds REALLY confusing. I mean, I can find the guy to buy stuff with my mana pearls, but finding a guy to buy stuff with some kind of PvP currency? My brain hurts just thinking of how I could ever even find the guy.

/s

6 Likes

Um no it was literally that quick. Also adding currency, new gear, and upgrade path for that gear via currency is hardly a “ez pez change”. If you want PvP gear it goes via conquest upgrade path, weekly rewards, and win rewards. Otherwise spend an hour or two in the new zone and be at an entry level.

P.S. Notice I already have my week 1 conquest weapon reward? I love the new PvP gearing method. Just about at my 500 weekly conquest this week as well.

… Copy and paste benthic vendor, replace gear with pvp gear. replace currency with conquest. EZ PEZ. Also grats on ur wep. Imagine u had a better wep before capping that 1st week. It would be useless. Can you now see the problem?

2 Likes
2 Likes

People who solely pve via world quests and lfr just don’t get it man they don’t get it.

I wish they could experience how great pvp gearing up was in mop where you put in the work and everyone was at an equal playing field in mop just skill after you get your set.

You had times were you were bad but when you got that entire grievious or just the weapon set you felt it and it was great

P.S really glad you’re speaking up I hope this thread stays alive

7 Likes

No it is not “EZ”. Conquest and rewards would have to be fundamentally changed. Also PvP gear has almost never been BoA. Lastly never in any PvP season where I was saving up for gear have I ever had a better weapon before that. So kind of a non-factor.

Really this is just another roundabout asking for PvP venders. Despite the new system being >>>>>> old one. I mean I can’t be the only one whose primary desire for conquest rewards were always a weapon upgrade…

How and why?

2 Likes

Jesus what lame comment.

PVE is literally required for PVP right now. Don’t say dumb things.

1 Like

PvE was always required for PvP. This game is PvE based and PvP is just an extra and rightfully so. PvP is just bad for games - all the nastiness in the game comes from pvp and pvpers

2 Likes

Because conquest is not currently a spendable currency. Also there would be no point of a weekly reward or cache if you just bought from a vender.

Then what’s the point of m+ weekly cache right now?

3 Likes

Hamstar how would this change affect your experience? Please tell.

2 Likes

As someone who does both pve and pvp, this is wrong. There are bad apples in both.

4 Likes

What’s a pvp vendor? I’ve heard they existed but have never found one.

1 Like

Weekly cache is mostly for Titan Essence ATM.

While you’re not completely wrong that pve has been part of pvp to some extent since always (legendaries, strong trinkets, itemization) you are wrong about literally everything else in your post.

Again, don’t say dumb things. If you don’t know what you’re talking about, don’t participate in the discussion.

2 Likes

That’s a lie.

6 Likes

Legend goes there was a vendor that sold pvp gear for pvp players! The gear was good and kind. Until the Hamstar nation attacked and removed the vendor, displeasing pvp players far and wide.