Bene queue has started *popcorn ready*

but leat im not on a “dead” sever they will say

you had how many months to move? You didn’t move before the locks you didn’t move with the free ones to sever A B C but you know blizzard fault and all

2 Likes

They created many servers throughout classic due to demand, but then we stopped being content with that and ultimately abandoned them all for Bene/Faer. How many servers worth of population all stuffed into one? You simply CANNOT stack 30k people on one server and expect everything to be fine.

And then all those realms we abandoned were consolidated and closed. Which is blizz just trying to deal with us xferring around with reckless abandon. But it is an awful chore.

Prepatch hits and then queues start happening. Immediately people begin screaming for more servers to open, ironic. We had plenty of good servers before, but we didn’t want them. It is absolutely our fault.

All blizz did was let people xfer freely instead of locking Bene once it started to get too big. It was the smartest business decision at the time.

2 Likes

3 hour queue on Grobb, guess I’m not playing tonight.

o7

Earthfury is small but growing!

3 Likes

The game released with quite a lot of servers to meet this demand, players chose to go and stack into mega servers. Demand was planned for and players skewed it all up with creating mega servers. If players had spread out instead the wait times and server issues would be lessened greatly.
However it’s too late now as blizz shuttered the servers players killed in their quest for convenience.

1 Like

I have a RL friend on Grobb so that makes it kind of hard to leave, otherwise I would have left back when free transfers were offered.

1 Like

So you have no answer. Got it.

1 Like

We both know you aren’t going to accept anything I offer you so why bother?

Awwwww did I hurt one of little flurries feelings that you had to report a few of my comments.

If you don’t like the truth about what’s happening than you don’t belong on an online game. Heck 80 percent wouldn’t even make it through the OG cod lobby.

And you have thin skin to report comments cuz you can’t handle the truth

And just like that, your supporting blizzard blaming the issues on players. Hmm let’s see

Blizzard offered free transfers to servers of their choosing not players choosing. ( Bad move on blizzard )

Blizzard keeps refusing to address the player bases about the issues that are arising with queues, but it’s the players fault. ( Breakdown )

• blizzards fault for not addressing the issue
  • blizzards fault for letting it get to this state
  • blizzards fault for not controlling the server counts
  • blizzards fault for letting bene and faer go 1 sided.
  • not taking actions against a way to prevent players from staying perma logged in and allowing an abundance of bots to continue to roam the wow servers causing an increase in queue times.
  • can keep going on and on about blizzard faults on the servers

Players faults

• refusing to log out and use macros or other means to stay permanently logged in while AFK
  • continuing to support blizzard knowing well that things won’t change unless the community stands up against them.

I’m sure I can name a few more player faults but blizzards faults outway player faults.

In the end it comes down to why should we take a free transfers to a server knowing well in advance from past experiences that if the server goes 1 sided or just dies that we’re going to have to fork out $25 - $250 per account to transfer to another server. Which player is able to do that constantly cuz of failed servers???

1 Like

Nothing short of Blizzard opening another RP-PVP server for Grobbulus transfers is acceptable in my book. Why should we be forced to go to a different server type? I doubt Blizzard will do this though considering they just shut down Deviate Delight.

2 Likes

Huh?

Grobbulus got shafted.

If you roll any toons in Remulos or Maladath, lemme know. Add Cauchy. I’ll help with a “starter package.”

:slight_smile:

1 Like

You call people idiots and you think this is okay?

:man_facepalming:

An awful lot of words to say “Blizzard didn’t act pre-emptively based on constraints they were privy to, and they decided to suddenly kneejerk and tell us ‘transfer off or eat queues’”

What would you have liked them to do?

Lock servers once they are full, not 6 months after the fact.

2 Likes

Bene que is horrible.