Belves need a corrupted model

void elves were a dumb idea in the first place sooooo

literally any reason for having void elves could’ve applied to having high elves but GOOD OLD DADDY BLIZZ KNOWS BEST and obviously their sub count through the year has skyrocketed because of ingenious player antagonizing decisions like this constantly

2 Likes

I’m not gonna argue with you because with your forum spam and your reprehensible behavior in the other posts just shows me you are not someone who argues in good faith and are thus a waste of my time, but ill make this clear to you so you see my stance.

We NEVER wanted void elves. It was completely out of nowhere when we saw it. Nobody was asking for it, nor thinking about it.

pale skin was a weak compromise because they realized they messed up and they more or less said “here have this just stop complaining that we screwed you yet again”

natural hair colors should have been released with the pale skin. An option to turn off entropic embraces void affect aswell. As far as paladins were concerned it is something i argued about early but have since resigned on it since i knew ever since high elves were gonna be labed with “void” elves we were never gonna get it. so i stopped fighting as hard for it even though i would like it.

With that being said I’m done replying to you. but I will continue to call out the hypocrisy of you anti helfers posting multiple threads whining about something that should have been in the game over a decade ago.

2 Likes

9.1.5. They literally said Nightborne are up next along with the LF Draenei. And this is a good thing, because man did they get the short end of the stick.

I doubt all the customization in the world can fix their face textures being hideously stretched over the new Nelf rig instead of being given a face based on the gorgeous Legion NPC rigs, though.

Yeah, I agree. NB should have gone alliance and horde should have gotten sanlyan and thats it boom. No need for high elves since they exist on horde side.

Yeah well guess what? You were never gonna get normal vanilla helves since they existed on horde already. Just because alliance has helf npc’s dont mean crap.

I said it on the other thread, horde has kt human npc’s and alliance has goblin npc’s doesnt mean they should be playable.

I argue in good faith as long as my opponent has as much knowledge and common sense as me and don’t pretend to other wise and throw soy comments like, omg it doesn’t affect you what do you care. It’s just customization, blah blah blah. ah bullCRAP

I want armpit stubble.

1 Like

Absolutely agree. Every race needs better customization. While we are at it, add sliders to bodies.

It’ll be interesting to see if they spent time rerigging the Nightborne face to support the OG NB face structure instead of their rushed AR NE copy/paste.

LFD, I’m not expecting too much except maybe copy/paste hair styles from Draenei, a few new skintones and probably tail options. Essentially, I expect LFD to adopt the decoupling the Draenei received with their art assents.

1 Like

you mean like their green eyes meant to represent their fel corruption? or their new yellow eyes meant to represent the influence of the light in the sunwell now?

I wanted broken draenei.

And eventually a strategy game allied race pack with Revantusk, Wildhammer proper, ogres and high elves.

I would not have guessed void elves were an option up until they were announced, to be honest.

But anyway, here we are.

I genuinely don’t think they will, because that would take too much work. Even the Heritage helm would have to be re-rigged. We’ll probably get a million pretty options glued onto the same Botox wine-mom face. :joy:

3 Likes

Oh my god. I’m dying.

I can hope and dream for Nightborne faces getting the look they deserve. I’ll settle for Arcanic hand outlines as an option though.

1 Like

If that was the case velves would have been introduced with just void eyes and belves would have been called fel elves.

That eye color argument is weak. You seriously think touched by fel = the level of corruption that velves have…

no, that’s why their eyes are just green and not their entire body.

1 Like

Right, you got it! So why you comparing that to velve’s level of corruption and then say that belves are already corrupted and dont need new skins to balance the normal crap from velves?

for some reason i doubt the veracity of these comments

you’re literally just doing a flavor of the month posting about the week’s hot button issue on the forums contrarianly because like my 8 year old son you think any attention is good attention

1 Like

All evidence to the contrary :point_down:

Ill be going now. You are not worth it.

I am if you wasted your time quoting me. :clown_face:

Sorry my bluntness hurts your fee fees, but its the truth. That’s how people understand the best.

very good faith

2 Likes

No, ive always been against high elves, and normal velves. It’s just startign up again cuz of recent events

Again, if they can match my intellect and not act like they know exactly what they’re talking about, like me obviously.