Being social and Classic WoW

Hello everyone! My name is Isomer and joined the server yesterday! I figured I would stop by and say hi as well as spread some important opinions on my view of Classic (and Vanilla WoW).

-[Being Social]-

What makes WoW Classic special is that you really need a team effort to get far in terms of PvE and PvP. A great example of this: Solo player levels to 60… Has no one on friends list… Has no guild… Then what? Random players won’t get you through raiding/PvP…

WoW Classic is about finding a group of like-minded players (Usually a guild) and working toward an end goal. Whether its pushing the PvE content, steamrolling battlegrounds/world PvP, or just finding a social group that does a few dungeons.

-[The Basics of Being Social in WoW Classic]-

1.) Be active on these forums.

2.) Join the servers discord https ://discord.gg/SuQ8Bnn

3.) Be a part of conversations in general chat. (Chuck Norris did in fact cause the cataclysm)

4.) Be a part of the economy. (Even the little things help. Example: Got a stack of murloc eyes or boar ribs that you don’t want? Just throw them in the AH… Now that item might help someone)

5.) Help others! (Even if you charge them currency… Example: Imagine being on the last part of an elite quest only to have no one to help you! *If you see them post in chat, go help them! Even if you ask for a few silver, at least they can get the quest done)

WoW Classic is about growing a healthy community. Notice how I didn’t say “large” community. I just came from Stalagg (PvP) realm and the community there is highly toxic. We are blessed to have a lower population! We have the opportunity to have QUALITY over QUANTITY.

-Stay Positive
-Patience!
-Enjoy the ride

Hope to see you all in-game, discord, and on these forums!

1 Like