Begging for May 1st date announcement

Never liked zombie games seems repetitive after I grinded so many levels on call of duty.

This one is pretty cool. World War Z… hordes of hundreds of zombies climbing on top of each other… shoot the bottom of the pile and they all come down

Gives me payday 2 meets left 4 dead vibes

Sounds cool but it’s always the same concept kill zombies over and over and over… and over and over

1 Like

Everyone who is anyone already knows it is coming out July 16th. Relax.

1 Like

Oh yea if you aren’t in the mood for that this isn’t for you lmao

If they didn’t, would you wonder what the whole Osconty/July charade was about?

1 Like

Watch them wait until July 16th to announce its release date lmao

1 Like

Blizzard has never been much for Easter eggs.

Apex Legends style? I’d be… let’s just say I hope I don’t lose my mind before then.

1 Like

It’s okay… we will get through this! Worst case if you are feeling like you NEED to play before release you could always take a trip down the bad part of town for some practice runs

1 Like

The talent calculator buttons are no longer working, let’s just put it that way.

I wouldn’t count on it.

They wanna tell us they just need some pressure.

Insider info

They dont have a release date and not even sure to make it by August.

Release date announce is coming this month nearly guaranteed, with the release date being July 16th.

1 Like

Who all is hoping for the 7/16 release conspiracy to be true?

On the 16th of July we will be home :slight_smile:

Drought preparation, but I don’t see the amount being saved from the drought overcoming the amount being lost from any pushback. Plus, those running from Retail’s drought would prefer an established classic server I’m sure.

May 2nd is when the first 2019 quarter financial results come out. Would it be strategically sound to give the release date before or after that?

1 Like

I think they’re further ahead then we know.

Blizzcon demo? A ploy. Used to to show us there is still some “work” to do while also letting us know they know what they are doing. I.e. warlock pet summons

Blue Posts? Already predetermined talking points that could and have been easily changed based on community feedback to show us “they are listening”

If you and a group of friends planned to meet up one day this summer and do something cool right? But if you guys planned 4th of July, BBqs, camping trips, pool parties I’d say that sounds like a classic summer. They knew we’d all expect an early release with “Get ready for a classic summer.” THEY KNEW!!!

So id like to end it by telling blizzard

1 Like