Before I give up on Oceanic - thought I'd check

Hi, it’s very hard to get a read on the Oceanic landscape. I tried browsing many guild-stats websites and can’t really figure out if there is an Oceanic server that is active. I’m fine with horde or alliance, and enjoy both pvp & pve. Is there an active Oceanic realm (pvp & pve) with larger clans (I prefer to join a clan that is casual-friendly and runs groups for everything (pvp + pvp)). Or do I have to go to US realms for this? Anyone who actually knows what’s going on please comment. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Skunki!

If you are still looking, please feel free to check out Secret Agenda - I am happy to send a discord link via bnet too!

In reply to your questions, you won’t really see a single server anymore. All OCE servers can play together now. So Nagrand through to Frostmourne are all together. I and Secret Agenda are based on Frostmourne as it was a bigger cluster compared to the others - but truly no stress on base realm anymore. Same for Alliance/Horde, all together now.

We are casual friendly, and have a few folks running pvp though majority do pve content - raids, delves and M+
Size wise, we are small to mid - 70 different accounts, with 8-10 active at any given time. As a few of us work from home so always around (team no life)

1 Like

Frostmourne is very active be hosts some very talented players and guilds.

1 Like

If you’re from Perth or prefer a later play time,

My Guild Nite Life will be picking up raiding soon as well as welcoming socials, m+ and pvp guys.

Feel free to add me on Bellski#11465