Been out almost 2 years, LF fresh start

Essentially just looking for a fresh start in WoW after having not played for almost 2 years. I originally started playing during WotLK and have some experience with raiding. I’ve had bad experiences with “raid guilds” wherein I’m just trying to play for fun, yet the RL acts like we’re pushing world firsts. I’m looking for something preferably on an EST server/datacenter and faction doesn’t really matter. I just want to find a fun, casual group that raids and can laugh at mistakes and doesn’t have some set, rigorous schedule. I plan on rolling a Warlock wherever I end up, FWIW. I want to reignite my passion for WoW, so I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Hi Shadrin,

We are alliance on Sargeras and I am the RL so I can say for certain that we don’t operate like that :). We are a casual, family-friendly, AotC focused guild. We will be raiding one night per week and leveling alts and running mythic + on other nights. Add my btag if you would like to talk more Anna#1862

IngloriousBastardos -Korgath is looking for people interested in doing Mythic + and raiding and PVP.

We are a progressive guild that is looking to have two Raid teams for DF.
We are a cross fraction guild. Not only do we have an alliance guild but horde also. No need to fraction change to come join us.

We like to keep things fun and relaxed regardless of what we are doing. We are friends and teammates first. We like to progress and grow but we are also family oriented, and know we all have a life outside of the game. We are an 18+ guild.
If you are Interested please message Zanaria

Discord- Shamshieldz #4137
Bnet- DireRaven#1545628

Shadrin,
Welcome back, we have a few people that are in the same shoes and just coming back, we’d love to add another player into the mix. My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

hey Shadrin! we have many returning players and value building up our community over anything else.We are a aotc raiding guild but want raiding to feel more like fun then a job.if your interested i put our guild info below and I hope to hear from you soon!

Sentry is a newly formed AOTC-focused guild on Area-52 Led by experienced WOW raiders looking to solidify its raid roster and wanting to achieve AOTC along with building a social community for all players

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for any like-minded players who want to achieve AOTC,do some mythic plus alongside just enjoying the game!
RAID SCHEDULE: Wednesday and Friday 8-10:30 pm EST We know real life happens, but we encourage people to try and make raid nights and if not to please let us know beforehand.

ROLES NEEDED: Tanks: Open Healers: Low Melee DPS: OPEN Range DPS: OPEN

CONTACT US: If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be happy to talk to you. Add us on Morningz: GM - Discord: LoreNihilus#6933

Dark Exiles is a newly founded guild on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership that are veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

We are close to clearing all Fated heroic raid bosses with our main raid group, and have a normal raid group that is full clearing Fated normal raids weekly.

Our heroic raid group (Team TP) is 9/10 FHCN (should be 10/10 this Thursday), 7/10 FHSOD, and 6/12 FHSOTFO. Team TP raids Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time. The only thing keeping us from attempting mythic bosses is our lack of members. Our heroic group is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps.

Our normal raid group (Taco Team 6) is 10/10 FNCN, 10/10 FNSoD, 12/12 FNSotFO, and raids Friday/Sunday 7:30-9:30PM Eastern Standard Time. Our normal group is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps.

What are your plans for Dragonflight?
Since our normal and heroic raid groups raid at the same time, we plan on having raids at the same time (7:30pm EST)

The only difference for Dragonflight is that we will not have a designated raid end time, and we will be raiding nightly the first few weeks. We will pug who we need to to fill missing roles so we can push content. Our goal is to full clear normal the first week, with most of heroic and possibly a few mythic bosses. We will continue raiding nightly until Christmas, and will go back to raiding on Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time.

Also, with the new complexities of Dragonflight crafting, we are working on getting specialized crafters set up in our guild Discord. We would love to have players who are interested in working their specialization around for the guild, so we can support each other with gear and crafted items.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?
We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to Shadowlands, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Drummerthing#5497
Battletag: Drummerthing#1906

Hi Shådrin!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest. If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkful know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1283
Discord Dat#2310

Hey Shadrin,

Yeah, that’s us! Btag me, please and let’s chat! You would be a great fit!
Just Wiped Blackhand, Horde, US

Sincerely,
Arlida, GM btag: Rehna#1428

Thanks for the opportunity to hear about a new MYTHIC raiding guilding that formed on A52. Every new expasion new and returning players struggle to find a place. Well we are building that place and looking for like minded people to build and join our community.

Dragonflight Raid Schedule:

Wednesday 7pm-10pm EST

Thursday 7pm-10pm EST

Monday 7pm-10pm EST

Btags: Recruitment - Aiakos#1689
Discord: Recruitment - Toxic#1705.

check us out

you could be a great fit for us

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Hi Shadrin,

Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us to push heroic and mythic level raiding. We do not have the mindset that we are “pushing for world first”. We laugh, we make mistakes and and we joke around and have a good time.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.
  • We accept all players from returning veterans to new players with little to no experience

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 90% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction
  • We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
  • An active discord

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
    Looking for DPS classes for Raids

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Guild Application: forms.gle/vE3nXzGL9TL5DULx5
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi Shådrin!

Not sure if you’re still looking for a home, but I wanted to reach out! I’m sorry to hear you’ve had bad experiences in the past with “raid guilds”, and I know exactly what you mean. What’s important is having fun with friends, and not just push endlessly. Our guild is a casual raiding guild with the core of us playing together for over 10 years now, even when some of us take breaks, we always come back to this group. We’re definitely not hardcore and we all make mistakes and laugh about them.

You mentioned not having a set, rigorous schedule, so maybe this isn’t right for you, but we only have a set time for our raids on Fridays and Saturdays from 8:00-11:00 PM EST, since we find it easier to set a time for everyone to aim to get on to hang out, so we’re never missing too many to be able to raid.

If you’re interested in talking more, hopefully we can reignite your passion for WoW!

We’re on the Zul’jin server on Horde, and you can either message me or Quizmaster there or on battle.net. Our tags are:

Corvidae#11885
Rusty#1915

Hi Shadrin,

We are a world 2st™ inclusive guild that just turned 16 in May.
We do M+ on Monday for vault goodies, and shenanigans thoughout the year, lotteries, raffles, darts, TONK WARS, hide n seek, etc…

We’ve been a guild for 16 years, so legally we can drive now.

We have 3 raid teams that do AotC
Team 1
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2 Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 Fri+Sat 9pm-11pm

All are on EST

If this looks like the right guild for you, message me

Btag - Wraist#1129
Discord Wraist#5218