Bee-traying precedent they set

I hope it’s just a bug, but it would seem most likely that the bee mount was made alliance only on purpose. However, the precedent that they set this expansion with these kind of mounts (Child of Torcali and Kua’fon) was that while obtainable only by the horde the mount spell is still usable by Alliance. So why exactly is the Horde getting skipped over on this? It would seem the Horde needs to be able to ride the bee mount or the Alliance needs to be blocked from using ours.

14 Likes

There will bee (see what I do there?) a re-colour… relax…

1 Like

More mounts are always great, but that doesn’t fix the original problem.

4 Likes

I mean its about time that WE get something nice, multiple horses was just a NO

35 Likes

Horsegate 2018 isn’t enough justification for us to get one unique mount?

27 Likes

Suffer, Horde, as your pathetic Mount BEEEETRAAAYYYYSSS YOUUUUU!!

/ptsd intensifies

9 Likes

It saddens me when I see my fellow Hordeis engaging in this type of beehavior. Beelieve it or not, it’s not a big deal. Im absolutely beewildered and beefuddled that anyone could get beehind this kind of beelligerent beesmurchment of Blizzard’s beeautiful policies.

17 Likes

Quit pollen my leg. Hive had enough of your terrible puns.

12 Likes

Not sure you can call the Bee mount following precedent set by Kua’fon or Torcali, since I don’t remember Horde having an additional faction they need to grind for those mounts.

If anything, the Bee mount is setting the precedent for future mounts of this kind. Enjoy grinding even more reps!

2 Likes

I doubt you are being skipped, this was probably just the first of more to come faction based rewards. Someone had to be first and this time it was the Alliance side. It is clear that they didn’t intend for this to be used by the Horde or it would have been fixed long ago. So you will just have to wait and see if they add a similar mount for you guys in the future.

1 Like

Good lord give it a rest. I can pretty much guarantee there will be a reskin available to horde in 8.3.

Let the alliance have their bee for now.

10 Likes

I agree, Blizzard really flubbed hard with putting so many horses, and then gryphons, as Alliance rep mounts. I was really looking forward to like a Wicker Dog mount or one of the new lizard models like the Troggs ride on.

On the flip side, every unique model that is faction locked this expansion has come with a drop version. I was surprised the bee didnt get the same treatment, the Harvester events seemed like a perfect place for them to drop.

1 Like

You guys kinda invaded the lands of the beekeepers.

The Horde: “Uh, sorry for laying siege to Brennadam. Yeah, we set it on fire. It’s still on fire. Fire fire fire. So, um, can we have bees?”

Kul Tirans: “F**K OFF.”

11 Likes

I realize I shall never be bee-mounted, and I must live with that. Just like Alliance must live w/o…

I get a kick out of there being a Horde outpost right next to the bee cave.

The betrayal goes way deeper than some mount.

I can feel their shame coming through the screen when they avoid my comments.

It’s tangible.

https://i.imgur.com/SmRsOyB.jpg

I know right it saddens me that people are actually fighting fairness. It’ll bee a different story if the next raid is kill sylvanas but only horde get it cause PFFFFTTT she has nothing to do with the alliance.

I have to admit that I was surprised the Alliance could use the Child of Torcali and Kua’fon but the Horde couldn’t use the Honeyback Harvester.

Oh, bee-hive.

4 Likes

It is way more then a bug, it is flying bug!

2 Likes