Bee-traying precedent they set

A month worth of daily quests isn’t that much different from a faction…

1 Like

True. Maybe Blizz is evolving these quests. Started out as gated daily quests, and is now evolving to a separate faction required for the mount. We don’t know what they’re doing (because they seldom tell us anything) so this is plausible as much as it’s just an “oversight” that the bee is faction-locked.

Good joke.

The impulsive science nerd in me just wants to point out that bees aren’t bugs lol

I really hope I was the first one to call it that and I really hope it caught on. I want to be a trendsetter.

3 Likes

The USA has commandeered the word to mean all insects.

2 Likes

the bee mount was an apology to the alliance for giving us horse rancher 2019 (BFA) they never intended for the horde to get it because it would take away from the genuine “sorry about that” they are going for.

2 Likes

Remember brothers, we’re not the wimpy have to look good Alliance. We’re the mutha-F$#$*#ing Horde. Let the Alliance look good as they arrive for their regularly scheduled butt-kicking.

I know. I live here. Doesn’t mean it’s accurate.

Anyway, I was trying to be funny. Didn’t work apparently.

Blizz made it perfectly clear that the mount would be Alliance-exclusive when they released the information on the thing like a month prior to releasing it. It’s been all over everywhere ever since. I’m really not sure why people pretend that it’s a shocking surprise.

There’s plenty of mounts that Horde has which Alliance does not, and vice versa. Life isn’t fair. You’ll get over it next week.

1 Like

They have done this before. Some mounts are exclusive to a faction or race for a while, then become available to everyone. If you check some Youtube videos, the author will mention this. “It used to be only available to whoever, but now you can ride it with any faction”

Aw, was hoping they’d give Horde wasps.

1 Like

Don’t forget to breathe Horde…

1 Like

The bee is meant to be a fix for two problems at once.

The first being no Alliance equivalent of Torcali/Kua’fon.

The second is lack of variety amongst Allliance mounts compared to the Horde.

If Horde gets the bee, then the second problem isn’t fixed.

2 Likes

A lot of threads on this already and nothing new being said, you could have agreed it was just terrible in all the others complaining about this.

I play both sides and I really don’t see an issue at all with this. If you can earn it on alliance you can use it on alliance. All your characters don’t need to use the same mount.

2 Likes

No because you would have had to say “Trying to bee funny” and you missed a prime chance for a pun. Shame shame.

3 Likes

The Horde is getting “skipped over” on this because an AMA with Ion awhile ago now made it very clear the bee is intended to be a bit of a gift to the Alliance to make up for the lacking originality on mounts for them early on in BFA compared to Horde. (meaning all those reskinned horses and gryphons)

The Alliance has also been getting skipped over in story content, not even knowing the bosses in Uldir or why they were going there to begin with because all that story is Horde-side. So let the Alliance have this one bone being tossed to them for once without endless Horde complaints, you got plenty of toys and goodies already.

And if it really matters that much, the Alliance is there waiting for you.

1 Like

gotta love the hypocrisy of horde players in this thread I mean for years every time they got something unique if alliance people said anything they called us whiny little crybabies and now for once Blizzard throws alliance a bone suddenly the horde players want to call it unfair

7 Likes

I’m not saying no to that. Id love it. But we will probably get a bee mount too.

Problem with this is the Alliance can use Torcali / Kua’fon. I don’t think this counts as justification.

Sure. But like someone else pointed out, every unique Horde model throughout the expansion has also had a drop version. Both the hyena and the bloodswarmer have drop versions which can be purchased on the AH. Similarly, there’s a raid achievement / Kua’fon for the pterrordax.

Kiiiiinda one sided, but at this point, I don’t particularly care. The Alliance can enjoy their bee. As a collector of mounts, I’ll get it eventually. Shadina will just have to stick with her ATV.

well i mean, it is unfair, people who play one faction just can’t see it. and thats ok xD

I play alliance and this mount is just way too cool for it to be one sided.
It has the level of uniqueness for a meta achievement or something else.
If it had an ally emblem, or some blue color i wouldn’t be making this post.
But the only ties it has to the alliance, is the zone? :slightly_frowning_face:
Just like the horde ones that took a month to get and alliance can ride?
I’m a very into mount farming, and this just seems very wrong in my opinion.
My thing now is, this bee has been confirmed for ALLY only so will alliance start crying once the recolors release for horde players?

or just ignore logic and reasoning like usual

(p.s you die hard 1faction4lyfe people are the lamest around)

i think you made a wrong click, complaining about AP Systems poor attempt at preventing a revamp of talents is in the next thread sis
fixed it for you