Bee Mount Limited Time?

Furthermore blizzard has proven they aren’t afraid of removing content (Naxx 60) and then selling gear that was “removed” for gold.

Why are there multiple versions of dalaran floating around? Why is there only one Naxx?

My speculation on hunter pets was a joke… but a completely plausible one. Blizzard used to not sell mounts, now they do. Battle pets used to not exist… now they do. How is what I said at all out of the realm of possibility?

Bug reports have been submitted.

I did the bee stuff on my own without help and although annoying and time consuming I was flying around for maybe 2-3 hours a night or so for about a week maybe before revered. It’s tough to see the jellies before you can get the goggles, but still possible.
The good thing is once you get the goggles it goes immensely faster since they show up as blips on your mini map.

Good luck!

Thanks for this. I’ll prioritize the goggles!

1 Like

I don’t care what level you are. That’s not why I asked you that question. You clearly hate retail and love Classic so why are you here?

Blizzard started selling tokens because idiots wouldn’t stop buying gold from farmers. Also, it gives people a choice. They don’t sell specific amounts… they let the market set the price.

Regardless, that has nothing to do with whether or not Blizzard would sell Hunter pets in the store. That’s completely far fetched.

1 Like

Just bee…prepared. HA.

Once you start hunting for jellies, it’s very hard to stop.

Just one more…onnnneee more…ok maybe one more before I log out…nah, one more…haha

It’s not far fetched at all.

I don’t hate retail.

The wow token made buying gold the norm, when before it was anything but that.

Yeah it is far fetched and you have nothing to back it up. They have never sold something like that in the store.

And you’re wrong. Blizzard used to sell TCG cards that could be turned in for BoE rewards that can be sold on the AH. Then they sold the Guardian Cub on the store and it was a cagable pet. They sold for 10k each back when I bought a couple.

The tokens are just part of the evolution of a round-about-way of Blizzard selling gold.

Not sure why you are this adamant about it, but I would think if Blizzard saw interest, they would definitely consider putting anything and everything on the BMAH. The main thing stopping it at this point would have to be the pets being readily available in game today. A Hunter pet is little more than a skin. I could see the BMAH being used for that especially if hunter pets start disappearing somehow. My guess is this one is more oversight, but I would not put anything past Blizzard for the BMAH. In MoP I could buy heroic/mythic gear on there which was crazy at the time.

Why are you?

What you think is proof of nothing.

The biggest instance of removal of stuff without warning happened IN Vanilla WoW actually.

The original epic ground mounts had no armor and looked cool. Blizzard introduced the new uglier armored ground mounts. We knew they were working on them.

But until the day they went live nobody knew that Blizzard actually intended them to replace the old mounts. Up till then Blizzard had never removed content from the game. Everyone at the time thought the armored mounts were going to be in addition to the old unarmored versions, not replacing them.

2 Likes

Oh I know all about unarmored mounts, I petitioned on the classic forums for them to be included for almost 6 months in two huge mega threads on my toon shimy.

I still weep every time I pass one of the 15 white stallions in the game, you can look but you can’t buy! :wink:

There was a court case reason to start ‘selling’ gold though.

Here’s a link to the 2nd megathread, the first one was my thread but was removed and I was temp banned for over a month because I added a link to a petition on change. org. The community was kind enough to battle for them in my absence.

Stop trying to derail the thread.

Obvious troll

I was responding to someone who responded to me.

Was there a court case over the store mounts, store pets, cosmetic store helms, and the character boosts as well?

Yes, it will.

I hope not. It is on my to do list but other things keep catching my eye and pushing it further down the queue.

Yeah. At revered you can buy the goggles that make the jelly nodes show on your minimap. At that point it’s just a few hours of farming.