Become #VanguardStrong

Vanguard of US- Aerie Peak is looking for dedicated raiders to finish our progression of Heroic Eternal Palace and to venture into Mythic Eternal Palace territory. Before going further, here is a bit about Vanguard: A group of individuals who have Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent that have come together to form this guild. Established in October 2018 we strive to be a driving force in the Aerie Peak raiding community. We are proud to be able to provide a fun community that every one of ages can join in. We are a mix of young to old players (both age and experience to the world of warcraft). Here at Vanguard, we strive to give the Alliance of Aerie Peak a decent community to have fun in.

Progression: 7/8 Heroic Eternal Palace, 8/8 Normal Eternal Palace, 1/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms, 2/2 Normal Crucible of Storms, 1/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’lor, 9/9 Heroic Battle of Dazar’lor, 9/9 Normal Battle of Dazar’lor, 7/8 Heroic Uldir, 8/8 Normal Uldir.

Raid Days: Tuesday at 6:30 server (PST) to 9 pm and Thursday 6:30 server to 9 pm.

We also have a casual Saturday that does Normal Eternal Palace to help gear those who need gear and those who want to learn the encounters or see the content.

What we are looking for the current raid team:

Healers: No immediate opening for healers but welcomed for mythic +, mythic and islands.

Tanks: No immediate opening for tanks but welcomed for mythic +, mythic and islands.

DPS:

1. Mage: Any Spec, 420+ ilvl

2. Warlock: Any Spec, 420+ ilvl

3. Shaman: Elemental or Enhance, 420+ ilvl

4. Priest: Shadow, 420+ ilvl

Even if you are not in what we are currently looking for our raid, we are always welcoming for people to join us. If the opportunity arises, a second raid team will be formed. If you have any further questions feel free to message me or my officers in game!

1 Like

Come join us :smiley:

Still recruiting these specific roles.
Also accepting causal members as well…

looking for a guild to join. who do i contact??? i have a 93 warlock and a 102 dh on aerie peak.