Become a Death Knight in Wrath of the Lich King Classic

I still get harassed for picking a utility talent instead of a dps talent as a priest in Classic… A PRIEST.

2 Likes

Release the pre patch soon please! we are tired of waiting.

2 Likes

did you really feel you had to resell death knights again by doing a rewrite of their place in the game? you know 2008 already happened right?

did an intern have a really boring day or something?

6 Likes

Blizz… shooting themselves in the foot… silent for so long and this is what you gives us… welp…

4 Likes

I love the class, and the attention you’re paying it, but maybe you guys could learn to read a room. People waiting to board a cruise don’t want you to tell them, (while they’re impatiently waiting for any information as to when they will be able to board the ship), that the ship has really cool new things that you can’t wait for them to see. I understand that info comes out in waves, but if you guys could manage a ripple of news about the one thing the community is screaming about, or even address some of the concerns about the buff and lack of communication.

This DK intro is tone-deaf at best, and mocking at worst. Don’t tell us to stay tuned after you release an unannounced buff for retail, that you promised Classic players and then ask us to “STAY TUNED” just to say, “oh by the way DK’s are super cool”… Read the room friends.

12 Likes

Finally playing the class before it was destroyed by blood tanking. Frost tanking and blood dps was amazing. I was truly happy with the class. The direction they decided to go with blood tanking was, in my opinion an Epic fail. I am so excited if I can frost tank again. Sooooo excited!

2 Likes

The most pointless blue post ever

8 Likes

Add Buff
Add LFD.
Insert summoning emoji here

3 Likes

Sadly, we’re playing on the final balance patch so Blood will still be the tank spec, and Frost is still a DPS spec.

You should be able to tank heroics as Frost okay though.

1 Like

When is prepatch?

1 Like

This got moved to BC general discussion. They posted it on the wrong forums. lmao

6 Likes

ah darnit methe you just pushed the guestimate from november to december.

I dunno how many people are gonna support additional accounts just to be able to make a DK on a fresh server.

Even if someone pays for 6 accounts for a while, they’ll get bored and stop paying for most.

1 Like

They miss WoTLK not the product that Blizz is passing off as WoTLK Classic.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to make my Nelf DK. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Could you please clarify. In original Wrath, you were only allowed to MAKE one Death Knight per realm, with the qualifier that you had a level 55+ character and no death knight on the realm. You could still make a death knight on a different server and transfer it to a server with a death knight already on it. Are we limited to one per realm, or can we transfer additional death knights in?

When donkey kong?

You know what would help more, any kind of time line or information

3 Likes

Rubber dong ears!

Maybe tell us when the prepatch and wotlk classic is going to launch.

2 Likes