Because worgen are a wolf/human hybrid

…do they have two sets of mammary glands? A human one and a wolf one?

Same with Tauren and Vulpera. The females obviously has chests, but they’re also animals.

Is it Sunday in Aussieland already?

4 Likes

…knot.

OwO

8 Likes

Only one way to find out…

1 Like

Illidan isn’t a Straya server.

2 Likes

Werewolves rarely follow that rule. However there was one werewolf movie where they were a sort of weremarsupial and they gave birth much like a kangaroo. Where there’s a very small baby.

Also treating tauren and vulpera like they’re cows and foxes is a tad incorrect. That’s like saying a bonobo and human are the same.

I am not ashamed to admit I do not know the location of mammary glands on a bonobo

Edit: I Googled it. YIKES

2 Likes

The chest.

can a tauren and cow reproduce? is it acceptable in tauren culture?

for us draenei, its ok to mingle with regular goats. thats what granpappy always told me.

9 Likes

Too far… I think you went too far there.

(Think of kittens, think of kittens…)

4 Likes

I tried that but the damage was already done.

2 Likes

Can humans and chimps make babies? No. They can’t. Same rule goes for tauren and cows.

1 Like

You can see their chest. You know the answer. Only one set. You dont lose what you are and become something new when you transform.

I already asked here on the forums what would happen if a worgan was impregnated in wolf form what the baby would be and the answer is human.

They have one set of everything.

1 Like

But a lion and a tiger can. We don’t know how close tauren and cows are genetically.

1 Like

Why… why would you ask this?

3 Likes

Because they are a level of evil that would make Dr. Evil tell them to lighten up a bit.

Ligers are born sterile. They’re really not meant to exist

2 Likes

Better question is… why WOULDN’T you?

Worgen canonically have six nipples. Its a flirt for the female worgen

4 Likes