Beating the RMT Boosters in Solo Shuffle!

Report the op as trolling and don’t feed it. It’ll crave attention so bad that it’ll soon devour itself.

2 Likes

So you want to censor him because you don’t like what he said. Makes me suspect that you are a booster. He said nothing wrong and is not trolling yet here you are trying to censor him. I think you should be reported for trying to get people to bully him and censor him

6 Likes

The conspiracy theories people come up with to cope is rich.

4 Likes

Not just the RMT boosters, many players love getting their PvP boost every season, it gives them a sense of power in their own guilds n groups. Listen to that guy, he has more rating lol.

RSS was supposed to free the player base of the R1 Gladiator Mafia selling RMT ratings, nope since the healer shortage they now can cheat that system too. They are in the same solo shuffle match, in voice as a team.

My crew boosts the 1400 brackets

1 Like

Players gona play, boosters gona boost eh?

Dont hate the player, hate the game?

Many games later I know know for sure, the RMT boosters are in fact manipulating the Queue system.

Its No longer solo shuffle, its 3 random players vs 3 coordinated in voice RMT. And its rampant, they gotta be raking in the cash right now.

Just report this guy for trolling and move along. Getting tired of seeing this tinfoil hat man ruining our forums with nonsense.

1 Like

I did Beedie’s strategy of dropping queue and requeuing after someone declined it and went from 1722 to 2500 in a night.

Didn’t have an insane amount of games of people throwing, but I did run into a couple where healers very obviously threw matches. Didn’t run into any of that after dropping queue after the pop would be declined by someone.

I’m have 0 doubt RMT exists in RSS, I don’t know to what extent. I play with chat disabled except bnet whispers and guild, so who knows maybe they were mad I didn’t follow their strat of something. I didn’t run into many games of 2-4 where the effort of the healer / dps changed, I did run into more matches where it seemed a healer really didn’t like me and turned into sweatlordgamergosux after I was off their team. I’m guessing my first global rescue openers tilted a few of them.

I will be dropping queue for the rest of the expac after it gets declined though. Blizzard already removed the leave queue button on the popup so it’s obvious they’re trying to curb some behavior.

I’ll say from a chronic pug 2s 3ser just because that’s all there was to do the ratio of matches where everyone is trying is way higher than in older versions of 2s and 3s where you would see self plays and carries of a elite geared sub rogue boosting a 1200 backpedaller.

That being said Put Ranked 1v1 Arena in. One should not fear a competent opponent but an incompetent ally.

Copy paste some cool areas in the world into an instance drop some rng power ups maybe some cobalt assembly powers and make it a battle royal map.

Make a 5v5 enfos war WoW map for some pvp/pve game modes. First team to die to the waves of monsters loses.

Update BGs add things like submarines and underwater grate entrance to IoC, add a 3rd exit to Silvershard mines that leads to a 2nd level so people don’t get spawn camped.

I think I could make more pvp content in a month of playing with the dev tool than we’ve gotten in a couple expansions. My starting price is $5,000,000 work from home and dont talk to me if you want to offer.

1 Like

hi beedle! great topic, and i love how your one of the proactive members in this community facing the tyranny and the dark side of arena. glad to see someone out there trying to make a difference, fighting the last good fight against the booster elite and the 1%-er glads.

i have no ideas because i am stumped, im trying to just fight the battle against making RSS full of healers, by incentivizing the boosters to instead of becoming glad rank 1 bullies, if they just put their energy into queueing RSS all brackets, and if there was some way for blizzard to pay them. because if you think about it, all booster glads really want? is money!!!

there has to be some way we can fuse the idea of boosters queueing healers 24/7 and fillling the games, while earning a living.

for now they make more money servicing whales, but if there was some way for them to make more money by queueuing RSS healer (and not throwing), that would be sweet spot. only prob is blizzard is to affraid to tackle such a controversial and scandalous issue.

2 Likes

I would laugh really hard if they just put rating in the WoW Store wouldn’t bother me at this point.

2 Likes

TY, I am just trying to come up w ideas that will help players even just a little… We might have been abandoned by Blizzard who knows. But filling RSS w RMT boosting teams is just going to make players quit playing the game and unsub. Witch is bad for the game and RSS.

Players are upset but they dont realize many times its not Solo shuffle, its 3 random players vs 3 coordinated players using discord, and or Piloting.

You see alot more of this late at night.

Tich server is PvP RMT booster central.

Why dont you just put me on ignore? OH, because your goal is to silence the message. What kind of players want to stop a discussion about RMT selling ratings from websites?

1 Like

Bruh, you’ve complained non stop about boosters. We get it.
You’re also 1400’s in RSS. You’re not facing the “boosters” you think you are.
They REALLY are not the problem you think they are.

That’s not my goal? I know you’re new here but you have literally just been a lunatic who is spouting conspiracy in every post of this forum.

Enough man. Seriously no one needs to listen to you babbling anymore. Find a new hobby.

To everybody annoyed about Beedie’s posts - The dude posts a lot, for sure. But what he’s saying is not crazy. If it bothers you, block him. Bullying the guy only makes other people curious about what he’s saying.

1 Like

Its because most of these people work together mate, to ensure they dont get a massive ban wave, they deter anything they can, and will swear black and blue, its not real But it most certainly is

6 Likes

Back from ma BAN… Just talking about the RMT cheaters and how they are exploiting the game will get ya banned. The Corruption runs that deep lol.

I agree with you - you constantly play with people who perform like utter garbage on your team, then when vs you they play insanely well - it’s not a conincidink

3 Likes

Players are sharing ways to catch them. If they are RMT in discord, and you are a stealth class. All you gotta do is hide in the far corner far away from anyone, they relay your location and someone hits the corner with AOE, bam you got em… Report them in game, then close OBS and edit it down to send ta blizz cheat team.

Thats just one example, there are more ways… You need to know the secret hand shake, and wear a secret club decoder ring to know that though…