Beast Wars

Anyone else pick up and start reading the new Transformers Beast Wars comic series? I won’t spoil too much but I have to say is a wonderful fresh take on the original tv show that I enjoyed so much back in the 90s. I’m a huge fan of the addition of Nix as well.

Tell me what you think.

Oh, same here! It’s gotten pretty dark in places and Nix is well written. I’m very pleased with how the comic is coming along and I’m looking forward to seeing what they do with it.

Oh cool! I loved Beast Wars and have the series, as well as Beast Machines, on DVD. Definitely want to look for this. :smiley:

1 Like

Beast Wars was totally ground breaking when it came out, I remember being in awe of it. You look back at it now and laugh at the graphics but the story line is wonderful. I’m super hyped the new Transformers series going on right now currently on Netflix is going to do the Predicons and Maximals for its third season.

1 Like

The story is definitely what hooked me and I’m impressed at how well it holds up. I grew up watching the original series and it’s funny to try and watch it now. lol I didn’t realize there was a new series on Netflix. Looks like I’ll have to add that to my queue.

2 Likes