Beast Mastery spec bonuses

For this specialization, in Season 4, I would like the bonuses (updated) from:

Para esta especialización, en la temporada 4, me gustarían las bonificaciones (actualizadas) de:

Para esta especialização na Série 4, quero os bônus (atualizados) da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

10 Likes

Is there a reason we are unable to combine previous set bonuses from this expansion? For example: combining the 2 Set from Aberrus with the 4 Set from Amirdrassil? I feel like the point of ‘Fated’ seasons is for pleasure and having things over the top, unlike regular seasons.

18 Likes

Here’s the bonuses in case people were wondering -

Season 1

• (2) Set Bonus: Kill Command damage increased by 10% and it has a 10% chance to reset the cooldown on Barbed Shot.
  • (4) Set Bonus: Barbed Shot has a 50% chance to make your next Cobra Shot or Multi-Shot consume no focus.

Season 2

• (2) Set Bonus: Cobra Shot and Kill Command damage increased by 15%.
  • (4) Set Bonus: Cobra Shot, Kill Command, and Multi-Shot reduce the cooldown of Bestial Wrath by 1 second.

Season 3

• (2) Set Bonus: Bestial Wrath summons a Dire Beast for 15 sec.
  • (4) Set Bonus: Your most recently summoned Dire Beast now obeys your Kill Command and can benefit from Beast Cleave.
64 Likes

Anyone who doesn’t pick season 3 is TROLLING :skull:

26 Likes

Thank you for putting forward the bare minimum of effort, something even Blizzard couldn’t do.

10 Likes

People shouldn’t brush away S2 bonuses right away in my opinion. With the new talents/light re-work we got, we’re looking at around 80-85% uptime on bestial wrath. What are people at right now? Around 60%ish? That’s a big jump and DPS increase with the build most people are currently switching to in mythic+. Where are the sim gods at to help out the difference between the increased BW time and current tier?

31 Likes

I voted season 2 because it actually improves the playstyle. Season 3 is entirely passive and while season 1 was good I feel it’s not as good a playstyle improvement.

Update:

Season 2 is the clear winner in performance. Picking season 3 tier will handicap BM’s performance next season.

33 Likes

I believe this should read “4 pieces (Beast Mastery) : Barbed Shot damage increased by 5% and Barbed Shot increases damage of your next Kill Command by 20%.”

Which is significantly more fun IMO than buffing cobra shot/multi shot

1 Like

This actually really sucks for BM. S1 = Single Target buff. S2 = Single Target buff. S3 = Buff to over all kit.

This shouldn’t even be a vote. Every spec and class will vote which ever tier set put them highest on the flavor of the month chart according to warcraft logs. The only exception will be if Max makes a video ranking the best tier sets of DF thus far. Then that list will be the holy grail for players.

2 Likes

Got to be 3 for me. This season I truly feel like a beast master with all the dire beasts lol

14 Likes

I believe after the nerfs season 2 would be much better

11 Likes

Why are you allowing a vote Blizz? Did you learn nothing from the presence of Grim Rail Depot in the mythic plus pool? You can’t ask for the forums for this - most of these people shouldn’t be trusted with a remote.

Just allow us to CHOOSE OUR SET AT THE CATALYST.

55 Likes

You’re conflating the tuning increase in damage (and the rework of Call of the Wild) with the Set Bonus. For sheer power, season 2 will be better, more BW uptime.

14 Likes

I remember simming my toon after the start of season 3, i had to have a full S3 4p of 476 to make it worth switching from the S2 4p at 448. with the pet damage scaling to weapon, i gotta think the S2 set is stronger.

18 Likes

why are people talking about BW uptime/cdr only in regards to s2? s1 has reset barbed shots → more bw uptime

2 Likes

Season 2 by a mile wtf are you people doing, you can have permanent BW uptime you dummies!!!

18 Likes

Problem is that while you might be able to get 100% or neer 100% uptime for beast wrath with s2 getting an entire extra pet that also helps in AOE situations is just simply better given how much of our damage comes from our pets. Oh and an extra dire beast is also extra haste even if only like 5%

Season 2 set bonus is easily the best choice IMO, I was looking at a DPS loss for swapping to the new tier set for quite a while.

11 Likes

You’re not a very good hunter…

5 Likes

Season 3 is the only bonus we’ve had in a long time, that actually feels like BEAST MASTER, and not just another boring +10% damage passive.

Also, the DPS benefit that each set bonus gave in the past is irrelevant. Obviously season 4 would have to be rebalanced for total damage regardless. Vote for the fun one, and [hopefully] they balance the total damage properly in S4 (hopefully…)

3 Likes